Chapter 23

Mason POV

My eyes widened and before anyone else got the chance to speak I was running to Lottie. My wolf was getting excited and howling over the moon making me grin.

I opened the door to our room softly and there I saw her.

The girl that made my heart beat faster, the one who had my wolf howling wanting to ravish her over and over again. The girl who gave me my 3 most treasured children. The same girl who had me wrapped around her little petite fingers. That's right. I, Mason Taylor, have been captured by the girl who stole my heart at first sight and is my lovely mate. Sure this made me seem like a girl but it was the utmost truth.

I watched as she looked at me slowly her face tilted as she smelt my scent before I looked we locked gazes on each other, none of us blinking, just staring and I swear I saw an awe on her face. Those light blue eyes that always mesmorized me, I could see a faint blush appearing on her lips and I couldn't help but be over joyed that I could finally see her pink checks instead of the paleness. 

All to soon I was in front of her and without giving her the chance to say anything I wrapped my arms around her petite figure gently.

"Lottie" I whispered sniffing in her scent and I smiled as I felt her arms wrap around my neck.

I pulled back a little and before either one of us had the chance to say something again I closed the distance between our lips and kissed her.

I felt the sparks running up and down my body burning with more desire as I slowly felt Lottie kiss her back. This is what I had missed. Our mouths moved in sync slowly and gently as we kissed each other with a passion. I don't know how people could reject there mates when they gave you this amount of pleasure. This amount of love and affection.

I smiled as we pulled apart and I looked at Lottie with awe as she blushed.

"Don't ever do that to me again" I mumbled pulling her back in for another hug.

"M-Mason. What happened?" Lottie asked her voice going hoarse and croaky and I got up getting her a cup of water watching her take a sip and sighing in relief before gulping the rest of the content slowly.

"Well, what do you remember?" I asked.

"I don't really know, I think it was when I was fighting Blakes brother... I had gotten injured in the process of getting to you and then I did what I had to do, I killed him" She stated looking at me with guilt and I shook my head.

"You don't need to feel that guilt Lottie. You had to kill him. Or else he would have killed you" I stated as I gently laid my hand on her cheek stroking it softly with my thumb and smiled as she tilted her head towards my hand sighing softly.

"I know but still, I can't get rid of that guilt, and the fact was I enjoyed it Mason. I enjoyed the feeling of killing him. Doesn't that make me a bad person? Aren't people suppose to feel remorse for killing someone?" She questioned.

"The fact that you liked killing that person shows me that you are perfect to be a Luna. You killing that person goes to show that you can protect not only yourself but your pack members. I couldn't more proud of you to be my mate Lottie. I am so thankful that the gods picked you to be my other half" I smiled kissing her on the lips once again.

"Thanks Mason, that really means a lot" She smiled at me giving me one of her dazzling smiles that made me just want to scoop her up and take her as mine again.

"I would do anything for you Lottie" I said and she looked at me with awe.

"And I would do anything for you too Mason. The fact that you have given me my beautiful children and are here with me proves to me just how much I am in love with you Mason" She smiled.

"Speaking of them where are they? Are they okay?" Lottie asked suddenly her face itched with worry and I smiled at her motherly worry.

"Don't worry Lottie, they're downstairs with my sister and parents. I'll introduce you too them soon but first I want to spend my time with you" I stated and she blushed as I smirked at her.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Lottie POV

The moment I woke up, I could smell the man I fell in love with. I could tell he was in this very room and the moment I locked my gaze on him it was as if the whole world stopped and all I could see was him. I still remembered him in every detail. His deep blue eyes that pulled me in, his strong jaw that he would always clench when he was angry or in Alpha mode and working, his brown hair always trousled looking and had that 'just got out of bed' style, the same hair I always loved running my hands through. His pink plumb lips that always had me wanting to kiss, the way his kisses would ignite butterflies, sparks and fireworks. Every detail about him, I loved and would keep loving forever. Not just until I die because I didn't love him until I died. I love Mason with every fibre in my body and would always love him no matter what.

Mason had come towards me and had ravished me in a passionate slow kiss, the moment we had pulled apart Mason had looked at me with awe and I blushed under his gaze. We had talked about what had happened and in the end, Mason hopped into the bed pulling me into him and I felt content and happy, as he kissed my forehead he quietly told me to sleep and that was what I did. I felt tired even though I had probably been asleep for quiet awhile I was still tired.

I woke up again to find Mason still hugging me with my legs tangled with his legs and I looekd at his peaceful face, there was some hair in his face and I gently moved his hair but I guess it wasn't as softly because as soon as I did that, Mason opened his eyes slowly looking at me and then giving me one of his 'just woke up' smiles that had my heart racing everytime.

"Morning" I whispered and he replied back "It's Afternoon babe but morning beautiful" which made me blush.

"There will be a surprise very soon" Mason stated and as he said that I heard them.

My children. All to soon the door swung open and in came my three handsome men that made me smile. "My babies! Aww mummy has missed you!" I gushed smiling at them with awe. I watched them giggle as they saw me smiling and they came running but accidently toppled over each other making me laugh at their cuteness. They got back up and came running towards me their arms in the air as they came towards me. Mason picked them all up laying them on the bed and they came up to me.

"Mumma!" They squealed hugging me, Ashton and William to my side as Cameron hugged my neck and I laughed as they pulled me down. They pulled back looking at me sheepishly. "We mished you too mumma more than daddy" They smiled and I grinned kissing my babies making them giggle.

"What did I hear?" Mason came in and they looked over at Mason giggling before going to the side of me where Mason wasn't sticking their tongues out playfully "We mished mummy more!" They laughed in union making me laugh. I watched as Mason put on a playful glare but before he could do anything I yelled out

"Family hug!"

---------------------------------

Hey Guys!

So here it is! Lottie has finally awoken!! Raise a hand of applauses! I was going to put a twist in but then was like no. There should be another family moment :D Hope you guys like this chapter! And thankful it wasn't much of a cliff hanger (Evil laugh hehe) Love you all xx The amount of votes and comments you guys posted made me smile!! I love getting comments from you guys ALWAYS brings a smile to my face!! So comment down below what you think!! Happy for this chapter??

VOTE AND SHARE!

Until Next Time

XOXOMELODY

The Alpha's Babiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें