Chapter 32

Lottie POV

"Babe, you know you should" He said softly and I bit my lip.

"But -"

"But nothing, he's your Dad, you can't lose him as well" He insisted and I sighed running a hand through my hair.

"I hate when your right" I grumbled and I heard him laugh as I turned my head to look out the window.

"Babe, I'm always right" He stated smug  and I rolled my eyes.

"Someones being overly cocky" I stated raising my eyebrow as I looked at him and he just smirked at me.

"It's not my fault its true" He shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

I was nervous. Completely and utterly nervous. We were heading to where my father was staying at and I didn't want to be here. I didn't want to see him just yet, because I didn't know whether or not I could mend our relationship back together again.

Some might think that my argument with my father was pointless and stupid, that I probably should be happy for my father that he found someone to be happy with again. It was just that feeling of betrayal that seeped in. The fact that he hadn't of told me sooner, I knew I had been busy and that he was just trying to find the right time, but being the last person to know something as important as that when you're the closest person to them, its a gut-wrenching feeling. As if you weren't important enough to be the first to know that the person you had trusted the most didn't feel as though telling you was that important.

It hurt. It hurt to think that I wasn't important enough to know something like that.

"Babe, we're here" He whispered softly and I looked up at him, to see his expression softening at the look of my face.

"You'll be okay babe, I promise, I'll be here every step of the way" He stated softly as he kissed me and I closed my eyes nodding before opening them up again.

"Okay, I'm ready" I informed.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

"I am so not ready. Not ready at all. You know what lets just go" I stated nodding to myself before turning around and walking off. 

Not even half a step out Mason wraps his arms around my waist "Oh no you don't" He stated keeping me securely in his arms. 

"You're going to make up with your father whether you like it or not" He stated before opening the door and shoving me in.

I let out a squeal as I was pushed forward, the door slamming shut behind me.

"Mason!" I shouted as I started banging on the door. "Let me out!" I screamed.

"I'm sorry babe, I know I said I would be with you every step of the way, but you need to do this on your own. I'll be right outside if you need me" He stated and I could hear the faint sound of footsteps getting further and further away.

"Mason! You are so going to get it!" I shouted out at him as I banged my fist against the door.

"Love you too sweetheart" He shouted and I knew there was a grin on his smug face.

"By the way, you can't get out, the door is sealed shut and can only be opened with a pin code that only I and your father know" He mind-linked me. I let out a groan of annoyance. 

"I hate you" I mumbled back at him through our mind-link only for him to laugh at me.

"No you don't. You love me" He laughed and I cut our mind-link off not wanting to talk to him again.

My body stiffened as I felt a presence behind me.

Turning around ever so slowly, I let my face became full of emotion, because the person in front of me was not the person I was expecting. 

"Rose?"

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I couldn't help it. As soon as I said it I lunged at her, growling as I bared my fangs at her. What the hell is going on!?

I let out another growl as I glared at her. "What are you doing here!?" I shouted at her making her flinch before she started screaming "Help! Babe! Your daughters going crazy!" She shouted smirking at me slightly.

"Lottie! Get off of her!" Someone familiar shouted at me, before pulling me off.

Struggling, I tried to fight out of the persons hold wanting to wrap my hands around her neck.

I watched as she slowly got up, rubbing her shoulders, tears in her eyes but I knew they were fake tears. We were best friends, I knew how she was like and what real tears were.

"I-I told you she h-hated me" She cried, rubbing the fake tears away.

I was immediately released and my mouth dropped as I watched my father go towards her wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her forehead.

"You conniving bitch! What did you do to my Dad!" I shouted at her slamming my fist against the table making it split in half.

"Why don't you go into the room and I'll talk to her" He whispered softly towards her and I let out a growl of disapproval.

Rose nodded her head, smirking at me as she walked past, she was lucky that my Dad had taken hold of my arms or else I would have snapped her neck right then and there.

Leading me into the lounge, he sat me down giving me a small smile.

"You know when I thought you said you found someone I was thinking of someone older, not my ex best friend who tried to kill your daughter and grandsons!" I barked out glaring at him.

"Lottie I know this wasn't what you expected, hell I didn't expect this, but I love Rose. Besides she told me what had happened and said she was influenced by Blake and she is deeply sorry" He stated and I scoffed.

"What a load of bullsh-" 

"ENOUGH!" He shouted making me flinch before I let out a growl, my wolf and I getting angered from being ordered around like I was a normal wolf.

"Now, I love Rose very much and I know that what happened between you two has made things difficult but I will not have you disrespecting your future mother around!" He growled and my eyes widened with disbelief.

"She will never be my mother. Not when she tried to fucking kill me! How would you like it if I started dating that rogue that killed mum. I bet you wouldn't like it" I growled before continuing "I'm going to find out what she did to have you wrapped around her conniving fingers and when I do I will kill her" I growled.

"You hear that Rose! I will murder you! You'll wish that you never talked to my father ever!" I shouted before standing up and walking towards the door.

"You have two seconds to let me out Mason or help me god I will throttle you to death. I am so close to losing my shit" I screamed out and before I knew it the door was opened and Mason was looking at me with a concerned look on his face but I couldn't care less at the moment.

I was angry. So very angry. Without thinking twice, I shifted into my wolf running into the forest, ignoring the voices of my father and mate calling out for me.

Once i was deep in the forest I stopped and let out a howl.

How could life become like this?

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Hey Guys!

There might be mistakes but I just wanted to give you guys a chapter because I haven't given you one in over a month! I am so sorry about that! But I can't help it, blame my mother for not paying for the internet! Haha Love you all xx.

What do you think of this chapter? Who thought Rose was going to be Lottie's Dad's new girlfriend?? Did anyone think that Rose was actually still alive? Comment down below what you think of down below as always! 

COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE!

Until Next Time

XOXOMELODY