Chapter 42

Sorry guys, have no idea why you couldn't see it before but here you go!

Just a heads up there are swear words in this chapter, so if you can't handle it don't read. Sorry.

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE BOTTOM AFTER YOUVE READ THIS CHAPTER!

ITS IMPORTANT!!

Also this chapter was written on my phone so sorry if there are mistakes!

Enjoy

+_+_+_+_+

Lottie POV

Or at least I tried to.

For some odd and idiotic reason I couldn't shift.

I let out an animalistic growl, I was getting beyond frustrated with this.

Honestly, I can't believe I'm your wolf. You're being stupid.

My wolf snaps at me and I growl at her.

Oh yeah? Why is that?

I question her, wanting to know why.

First off, you can't shift because you waited too long... We're physically and mentally in no shape to shift. I hate to admit it but were weak at the moment. Secondly, the moment we do shift, we won't be able to shift back in time. We need to rest a bit more. Gain more strength and to do that you need to stop moving. Stop trying to escape it's wasting time and energy.

I let out a growl hating that idea. I can't just sit and wait while Rose is off doing god knows what.

For gods sake just listen!

My wolf growls getting impatient with me making me roll my eyes muttering for her to continue.

Listen. I know we don't have much time. But stop moving so much. I'm trying my best to heal you as fast as I can but I can't do that when you keep moving around making the chains tighten around us.

I let out a sigh nodding in agreement letting my head hang low. As much as I hate this right now it's the only option I have so we can survive longer.

Is there anything else I can do to help?

I ask her.

Yeah there is.

She replies and I wait for her to answer.

And? I ask getting impatient with her.

It's too shut up and let me concentrate.

She sneers and I growl at her lowly before doing what she says.

Closing my eyes, I wait.

+_+_+_+_+_+
Unknown POV

"Everything's going perfect" Rose grins making herself comfortable on my couch and I nod.