Chapter 14

Hey Guys! I will be doing part of this chapter as a THIRD POV but it will change back to first POV which will be shown when I put up another POV which you guys will see. Anyways, hope you enjoy! xx

------------------------------

Third POV

"Lottie calm down! Everything is okay!"

"Holy shit is that Lottie!? What the hell did you do to her!"

"Me? I did nothing! I just said that we found her pups and then she shifted"

"Would you guys shut up!"

"Lottie calm down! You're scaring everyone!"

"Mason do something! Calm your mate down!"

Everyone was yelling out profanities and trying to calm Lottie down as she started growling out at everyone, she had shifted into her wolf seconds after Tyler had told her about her babies being close by. To say she was angry was an understatement. She wanted to get her children away from those people who dared to take them from her. 

Mason snapped out of his trance looking at his mate with a smile, the anger she felt towards those who dared to take their children from her told him that she loved her children like no other and he knew that she would be a perfect Luna and mother. Mason got out of his bed and walked over to his mate, smiling at her. Lottie growled at Mason snapping her teeth at him, she didn't realize that it was her mate, all she knew was that she was out for blood and she knew exactly whose blood she wanted.

"Lottie, it's alright, once you calm down we will get our children back you just need to calm down" Mason smiled at Lottie softly before stepping closer. Lottie continued to snap her mouth at him growling lowly.

In lightning speed, Mason was in front of Lottie, crouching down he hugged Lottie, she struggled against him growling at him but Mason just hugged her stroking her fur so that she would calm down as he spoke softly to her.

Time went by and Lottie eventually calmed down whining slightly as she sat down snuggling into her mate as she realized just who the person was. Ever so slightly, Lottie calmed down and shifted back into her human form, she didn't feel embarrassed that she was naked in front of her mate, she just wanted comfort from him. Wrapping her arms around Mason's neck she snuggled into Mason's neck crying silently. She just wanted her children back where she knew they would be safe and sound.

One of the girls came up to Lottie and Mason quietly, trying not to disturb them and wrapped a blanket around the two of them so Lottie would feel a little more comfortable. Tyler got everyone out of the room so Lottie and Mason could have some alone time for awhile before they went to go and get their pups.

Lottie sniffed pulling back and looking Mason. "I-I'm sorry I hurt you" She cried out looking at the bite mark embedded in his shoulder. Mason cupped Lottie's face in his hands looking at her softly with loving eyes. "Shh It's okay I'm fine" He whispered kissing her on the lips for reassurance. It was only a peck on the lips but it still sent Lottie to the heavens each time. Mason stared at Lottie with a smile on his face.

"Let's go and get our children back"

-------------------------------

Lottie POV

I smelt them before I saw them. My first thought was to kill these people who tried taking my babies from me but then I decided torture was the best plan. They were going to pay for taking my children away from me. My wolf and I felt anger towards those and pity for what was going to happen to them once we found them.