Chapter 8

Lottie POV

Today was the day that Mason and I will be telling both packs about how we are going to unite together, while my dad talked with the people who could not come about joining packs. I still thought it was a bad choice and that we shouldn't do it but I didn't have any other choice if I wanted my pack to still have a leader.

"It's going to be alright you know" Mason smiled at me reassuringly making me snap out of my thoughts.

"But what if people don't agree? What if they fight against this idea? What if -" I was suddenly cut off from my little rant when Mason smashed his lips against mine.

It was so short that I didn't have the chance to kiss him back. "Stop worrying, I don't know whether or not this will turn good or bad all I know is that this is the best option if you want your pack to still survive" He exclaimed.

"Now lets go people are waiting for us" He informed and I nodded sighing.

We walked outside to where my pack and his pack were standing, my eyes widened as I watched our packs fighting each other everyone was arguing.

"STOP!" Mason growled using his Alpha tone, I watched as everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at us. I could see the fear in their eyes, I mean I would have been scared the hell out of that if it wasn't for the fact I was his mate and what he did was pure and utterly sexy.

"Now that you have finished we have some matters to discuss" Mason spoke in a business tone.

"You all must be wondering why we are together right now when we are enemies" Mason questioned and they all nodded.

"I have found my mate Lottie" Mason gestured to me and I smiled to them all blushing a bit when they let out wolf whistles.

"Now seeing as Lottie is the only heir to the Alpha's title we have come to an agreement that we should join packs so that Blue Moon can still have a leader and we can unite as a team and never need to fight against each other again" Mason informed. I watched as people let out small growls and glared at one another but didn't say anything.

"Does anyone have any objections with the idea?" Mason questioned.

I watched, looking around to see whether or not anyone would give them a piece of their mind, but they didn't.

"Okay, this meeting is done, tomorrow we will be doing a pack ceremony to join our alliances together" Mason announced and everyone left the pack, probably going to their homes.

Mason took my hand walking me to were our children were. Smiling instantly at my babies I went to pick up Cameron. "Hows my big boy?" I cooed at him.

I watched as he giggled and took that as a good sign.

Looking over my shoulder I looked at Mason to see him holding William and Ashton. We placed them in their high chairs and gave them the food I had prepared earlier. Sitting down, I began to eat my food.

"You know that we will be moving soon right Lottie?" Mason questioned and I sighed.

"I know, its just that I feel as if I'm abandoning my pack" I admitted. Mason came towards me lifting up my chin I stared up at his deep blue eyes that always held me captive.

"You are not abandoning your pack Lottie, you are doing what is right for your pack, you are going to be an excellent Luna, Lottie so stop worrying" He smiled at me with reassurance. Taking a deep breath I nodded smiling up at him.

Standing on my tippy toes I kissed Mason taking him by surprise before he kissed me back, it was sweet and filled with love I couldn't help but smile into it.