Mythical Bullshit

Bonnie Bennett was enjoying life, or in other words, I was drinking the blackest coffee served in the Grill and eating a donut while relishing on the remaining hours of an Elena-free universe

Bonnie Bennett was enjoying life, or in other words, I was drinking the blackest coffee served in the Grill and eating a donut while relishing on the remaining hours of an Elena-free universe. Unfortunately, good things don't last forever and someone took a seat in front of me, interrupting my alone time.

"What's this I hear of a secret deal between you, little witch, and my most noble brother?" Kol Mikaelson inquired, sitting down like a lazy cat with a relaxed attitude. I had to admit he had taken well to this century, it suited him. If I didn't know any better I would say he was just a normal teenager, maybe a college student of some sort.

"Well, good morning to you too." I replied dryly, narrowing my eyes at the vampire's question. Why was he meddling into my business? "Were you raised in a barn by some chance? Then again, I'm not surprised your parents didn't teach you any manners."

"Well, I was raised in a hut but I suppose it could be considered a barn by today's standards." He replied with a grin, before refocusing the conversation. "Well, Bonnie lass, what was it about this deal I heard about? Something about my bastard of a father, wasn't it?"

If I was surprised that Kol mentioned Mikael so casually I didn't show it. Either this was a test to understand my knowledge of his family, or he simply wanted more information on what Elijah was planing.

I silently took another sip from my coffee, while I considered my options. I hadn't told Elijah I would keep the deal a secret, not to mention it was better to inform Kol so that he wouldn't screw up anything further down the line.

"Well, since you weren't exactly being forthcoming with the location of your other siblings Elijah came to me for a deal. But, telling him the location would put me in danger from Klaus so instead, I gave him the location of your father's desiccated corpse in return for some information and that he would keep the fact that I woke you to himself." I calmly explained.

As soon as I finished, the Original was beaming like a child. Not a smirk, not a grin, but a full-on beam. For a minute I was caught unprepared with that sight, before forcefully looking away.

"So that wanker is finally getting his dues, may his soul be forever trapped on the other side with our bitch of a mother." Kol remarked, amused at the prospect of his parents being stuck together on the other side while they had to watch them, the abominations, live their lives free for the rest of eternity.

All of a sudden he stopped moving and narrowed his eyes as if he had thought of a clever scheme to pull out of his ass. "Wait, you got Elijah's silence on my release? As in, he wouldn't tell Nik about it?" The Original asked.

"Well, I got him to keep quiet about my involvement. I don't know what he will tell him exactly, just that my name won't be mentioned." I shrugged. "You do know that he will find out you're out, right? I mean, the only reason why you haven't been found out yet is that Klaus was busy with the sacrifice."