I Dare You

Kol Mikaelson saw the light at the end of his hellish century when the witch, his impossible witch, did the impossible once again. With wit, and magic on her side, she managed to steal his corpse from Nik. He eagerly waited for her to leave the damned place where his brother dearest liked to keep the bodies of his siblings, knowing she wouldn't just take the dagger out in such an inconvenient place.

He followed after her, until she reached her newly built home and just when he thought freedom was almost there his witch left him in the trunk of her car and when to sleep without a care in the world.

He was pissed, never mind that, he was raging. They had a deal and yet the witch didn't free him immediately? Never mind how interesting she was, Kol Mikaelson had already a list of ways on how he was going to kill her. Slowly, painfully and intimately.

"Seize your tantrum." The witch Emily said, appearing next to him, as he was screaming his lungs out in rage at the sleeping Bonnie Bennett.

"How dare you, witch, appear in front of me?" He growled, his fangs out to the world to see. "Your student just broke her deal with me!"

"Have you forgotten the deal you made with Qetsiyah ? You are not to harm a single hair on Bonnie's head." She calmly replied. "In fact, you are to protect her."

"She betrayed me!" He hissed, even if somewhat calmer after Emily mentioned Qetsiyah's name. "After a century of this hell, I thought freedom was within my grasp, only to be taken away!"

"You have watched over Bonnie for a while now, you must know she would not break her deals." Emily evenly replied. "If she hasn't taken the dagger out yet it must mean she has a plan. She would not risk stealing from your brother just to leave you dead."

Kol processed her words in silence and finally nodded.

From what he had seen Bonnie Bennett was always scheming, but she never broke a deal after she had made it. If, however, someone else broke the deal first then there would be hell to pay. At first, he thought the witch would use him to make a deal with Klaus, but then he remembered that she still had the real moonstone which she would use to banter with Nik.

Why the hell she hadn't taken the dagger yet was still a mystery, but he decided to give her 24 hours before planning her death. Not to mention, that if he killed the witch, he would have to deal with Qetsiyah which would be quite troublesome since he now was a guest inside her domain- the other side.

"Fine, I'll give her a day to get that dagger out of my heart." He finally told Emily, who in return gave him a smile and vanished from sight.

He let out a sigh and sat down in the chair looking at the sleeping town witch. He really hoped he wasn't going to regret this, but then again having his body at her mercy didn't feel has unpleasant as being at his brother's luggage.

---

He followed after his witch the next morning, he wasn't going to let her out of his sight, especially since his body was still in her car. Surprisingly she drove to what he knew was her school.

"Bonnie, why is there a vampire corpse with a dagger in his heart in the trunk of your car?" The blonde vampire, Caroline, asked and he nodded along.

"Yes darling, why is my body still daggered and dumped in such a place?" He asked, narrowing his eyes at the witch in question, even if nobody could hear or see him.

Bonnie explained that he had stolen him away from his brother the previous light. Caroline opened the trunk once more and squealed. "Oh my god, that's the vampire pirate."

"The only one of us that was actually looked like a pirate was Finn." He casually said, rolling his eyes. "But I do look dashing in a captain hat."