She Done Messed With The Wrong Witch

"Who wants to die?" I asked, as Caroline reached my side with red crying eyes and a devastated look on her face

"Who wants to die?" I asked, as Caroline reached my side with red crying eyes and a devastated look on her face. We came to Tyler's party with Stefan, who after learning about Caroline's new vampiric reality wanted to teach her how to be a bunny eater. Caroline had amused him, mostly because she wanted to try and hunt animals, if only to be Cullen for a day. 

"I almost ate Matt, got attacked by a wolf and I really want to go home right now." Caroline replied in a hurry, as she started walking towards my car since I have drove us here. I followed her in silence, thinking to himself. This had happened in cannon, but it shouldn't have, at least the part where she munches on Mattie blue-blue. I gave her that enchanted bracelet for that very same reason. 

I drove us into town, but I could only contain my questions for a few minutes. 

"Explain." I said, turning down the music from the radio. 

"I didn't bite him, but I wanted to." Caroline said, almost sighing. "That's the worst part. I didn't feel bloodlust, not like that time at the hospital, but we we're making out and I wanted to bite him." 

"You're a vampire hon, of course you want to bite him." I replied, looking sideways at her. She had read my grimoires, she knew this. Vampires had fangs to feed, but it was also a fundamental part of their beings and fangs are meant to bite. Being it for feeding or for pleasure. 

"I know, but I almost forgot that it's wasn't like that for him." Caroline said. "I'm a vampire and I like it kinky like that now, but he's human and it will only hurt for him." 

"Maybe he also has a biting kink?" I asked, wondering out loud. "You never know, the quiet ones are always the crazy ones." 

The blonde rolled her eyes, and continued to unburden her soul. "Thankfully Stefan intervened before anything happened, but then all of a sudden this freaking wolf jumped on me all of a sudden. Matt almost had a heart attack." 

"How did Mattie take to Stefan interrupting sexy time?" I blurted out, before shaking my head. "Forget that, you weren't bitten right?" 

"Well he didn't take it well." Caroline replied deadpanned. "But it's all good, Stefan and I weren't bitten because Tyler popped out of nowhere and shooed it away. Stefan said he talked with Elena and apparently she and Damon found out that werewolf bites kill vampires. There's no cure right?" 

"Not at the moment no." I replied, thinking about Klaus. The cure would only work when his curse was broken, at the moment it didn't exist. "So stay away from werewolves for the time being, would you?"

"Obviously." She replied, with a 'duh' expression on her face.  "What do I do about Matt? I like him, but I also feel like I'm no longer the girl he was dating." 

"You're still you, but with a few new quirks." I said with a smile. "I would know, I've put up with you for years. I don't say show him you teeth, but if you feel that way introduce him to the new you. If he can't deal, he loses his appeal."