Heart to Heart

"So you and Mattie blue-blue?" I asked as Caroline let out another dreamy sigh, while eating her chips. 

"Sorry I didn't tell you." Caroline apologized. "It's just, I figured you knew and I wasn't sure how to bring it up."

"Oh, I knew way before both you did." I simply replied, smirking. "But why did you feel awkward about bringing it up with me?" 

"Because you always said Matt was dull and I..." She explained, awkwardly. 

"That's because he is, he's the perfect blond and blue eyed jock with a heart of gold that will forever be stuck in this town." I said truthfully. "That doesn't mean he isn't boyfriend material."

"But he's still in love with Elena, It's always about her." The blonde ranted, sighing. 

"To be truthful I'm not sure Mattie will ever not be in love with Elena, that doesn't mean he can't love someone else too." I said, stealing a sip from her coke. "It's up to you mostly. You have to figure out if you can make the relationship work or not."

"What if I can't deal with his love for her?" Caroline asked, confused. 

"Then you move on." I replied, because obviously - Karoline. "Even if you get heartbroken you'll still have the memories Mattie's awesome abs and cute blue eyes to moan to during your dreams."

"Seriously, just when I though we were having a good heart to heart here, you had to ruin it?" Caroline, letting out a chuckle. 

"It was starting to get to mushy for me, sorry not sorry." I replied with a smirk. "Plus how coulsd the image of Matt's abs ever ruin anything?"

"Not the point." The blonde replied, sticking out her tongue at me.

"Real mature." I said, rolling my eyes at her childish behavior but chuckling none the less.

"So, what about you?" Caroline inquired. "Any boy toy in sight?"

"Ben, you know Ben the Bartender?" I said, pointing at the man in question. "He's been pestering me non stop, but it's not happening in this century for sure." 

"Why not?" The blonde asked, as she glanced at the bartender. "He's cute."

"He's also a vampire, and I'm pretty sure he's planning on kidnapping me." I replied dryly, glaring slightly at Ben. 

"Fangs and kidnappings, sure sounds kind of kinky to me." The blonde replied in a flirty tone, giving me a wink. She wasn't worried, she knew better than anybody I could take care of myself.

"The kinkiest part will be when he bursts into flames." I replied with a grin, and Caroline let out a loud laugh. 

--

I did get kidnapped by Ben the newbie vampire the next day. 

"Bonnie, oh my god Bonnie." I woke up to Elena's panicked voice calling my name.

"Ouch my head, fuck." I grumbled as I woke up stuck in a damned bathtub. 

"Are you okay?" The doppelganger asked, worried. 

"I'm five by five." I replied, getting up rather quickly. "Now let's get out of here."

"They're vampires, they can hear us." Elena whispered, and I rolled my eyes. I'm a witch, a locker wooden motel door isn't going to stop me from getting out of this stinky bathroom. 

Before Elena could say anything else, I put my hand up and used a bit of telekinesis to send the door flying out of my way. Ben vamped out at me all of a sudden, but before he could I used telekinesis again to break his neck.