Deal with the Devil

4 of March of 2010

4 of March of 2010

"Katherine." Caroline said as she looked in the mirror to see the curly haired doppelganger behind her. 

"Care to share how you couldn't follow through with one simple task?" Kitty Kat inquired, narrowing her eyes at the blonde vampire. 

"I tried, ok?" Caroline replied almost rolling her eyes. She had spent the whole day talking Elena out of a relationship with an immortal, which hit a bit close to home as she too was in a relationship with a human.  "But I couldn't exactly kidnap my best friend." 

"Occupy her. That's all I asked." Katherine stated, getting closer to the baby vampire. 

"Occupying someone, it's not my best trait." Care said as I stepped out of the bathroom stall. 

"I don't know Care Bear, I think you're pretty good at it." I declared, coming face to face with the five-hundred-year-old doppelganger. Said doppelganger looked at me surprised before she smirked. 

"Well, would you look at that." She said. "The Bennett Witch I had yet to meet. I had a few Bennett friends." 

"I'm aware. Emily likes to talk about how much of a traitor you are." I replied deadpanning, she was trying to play mind games with the wrong witch. "I mean she served you as a close friend and you sold her out to the council, as her descendant it's my duty to dish out well-deserved punishment." 

"Please, what can a baby vampire and a noob witch do?" She snarked with a snarl on her face. "I've been around for five centuries, you're way out of your league." 

"Funny you say that." Caroline spoke out, chuckling slightly. Before the older vampire could reply I intervened. 

"Ossox." I chanted under my breath, concentrating on Katherine's legs which violently cracked, putting the vampire on her knees. Before she had time to heal I stepped behind her and put both of my hands on her shoulders forcing her down. "Ah Sha Lana."

That was the most powerful incantation of the pain infliction spell that I knew off, I had asked Emily for help and she apparently got it from our most bitchy ancestor, Tessa. Don't ask me how she got it, but since I wanted to use in on Katherine's doppelganger ass I bet Tessa I watching this with glee. Probably imagining I was torturing Amara for the kicks of it, but still, thanks oh vengeful ancestor of mine. 

The vampire meanwhile was squirming under my hands, her voice rough from the screams that left her throat. I held it for a moment longer until I felt she couldn't take it anymore. "Don't even think of running, there's a boundary spell and a cloaking one which is why you didn't ear me before, and by nobody can hear you scream." I whispered in her hear and left the rest of the show for Caroline. 

Before the older vampire could reply Caroline speeded towards her and sucker punched her in the face, making her fall to the ground with a groan. "Bitch don't you ever threaten me or my mother again."