Pro bono

I went to school as I had planned before meeting dead ancestors and I spent most of my day explaining everything that had happened to Caroline between classes. She though my new found way of astral projecting was kind of cool and that I should learn how to control my 'popsicle' powers. 

When I went home at the end of the day, after grabbing a snack at the Grill, I found Qetsiyah sitting on my couch while channel hopping. I stopped in my tracks for a minute, before calmly dropping my bag in the kitchen table. 

"Your back, finally

"Your back, finally." Qestiyah greeted, turning off the television in a frustrated manner. "You have like thousands of channels but everything is boring." 

"Which is why people nowadays just use their computers." I replied with a shrug. "Are you here to start teaching me?"

"Well, I got nothing else to do anyway." The older witch replied. "The sooner we start the better."

"Alright." I replied with a nod. "How should we start?"

"The first step is water, first you have to learn how to mold it to your whims." Tessa explained. "I suggest you fill a bathtub with water and start with molding the water into objects. Start with big objects with few details until you can create small ones with specific details. When you can do that call my name. Bye for now then Frosty."

With that, the woman vanished as quickly as she had appeared. I let out a sigh of relief, before thinking of what she had told me to do. It made sense, I now could control ice but the water was the main element. The air was only used to change the water into a solid state. Control the water, control the ice. Control depended on one's mental strength, the moment I had enough control to create something perfectly detailed it would mean I had mastered it. 

With that in mind, I walked towards the bathroom and filled the bathtub with water. I spend the next five hours kneeling on the bathroom floor trying to create a trident made of water, but the details were beyond me. Well, it seems I'm staying at home for the weekend because I'm not leaving the house until I did this. 

---

17 of March of 2010 

Five days. It took me five days. Well, actually the trident made of water took me two days. After that, I decided to create a music box made of water. Not one that actually plays music, but one with all the details of one. The Ballerina that twirls, flower-like decorations and all that. It took me three days to actually be able to maintain all of the details because I had to focus on all of them simultaneously. I had to skip three days of classes but whatever.

"Qestiyah, you there?" I called out, a smirk still on my lips. I was feeling accomplished.

"Qestiyah is such a mouthful, call me Tessa." The voice of my god-like ancestor said from behind me while giving me a scare.

"Tessa, I did what you said." I said, pretending I didn't jump in surprise a second ago. I turned towards her to show her the music box made of water in my hand.