Another Bennett

We each make our separate ways into the Lockwood mansion to put our, very badly thought out, plan into action. Jeremy decided to be my manservant by carrying my bag, I let him come with me out of pity really.

While in the show this was the beginning of Beremy, or whatever the hell that ship is called, to me he was just Elena's equally annoying brother slash cousin. Not to mention I managed to keep his vampire girlfriend, Annie Fangy, undead and still kicking. 

"I thought this room could work." Jeremy said as we entered an empty room on the second floor of the mansion. 

"Meh." I shrugged. "It will do just fine."

He nods, taking a weapon from the bag he was carrying. I seat next to him and take out my phone from between my breasts. 

Baby Gilbert looks at me with a surprised look while sending me a sideways smirk.

"What?" I asked, rolling my eyes at him. "Does it look like this skinny black dress as any pockets?"

"I didn't say anything." He replied looking at me innocently, obviously still amused. "By the way, where's your spellbook? Don't you need that to do magic? I read about it in my family's old journal."

"This isn't the dark ages, I took a picture of the spell before we got here and left it at a safe location." I replied sassily. "I'm going to use something like Emily used in the tomb, to seal the bitch known as Katherine Pierce in."

Jeremy let out a laugh, before glancing at the picture in my phone. "Damn, that looks ancient and super hard to read. What even is that? Latin? Can you do all that stuff?"

"Not exactly, it is mostly Latin but it depends on the witch and on their ancestors. Mine came from Europe, so most of our grimoires use Latin and Latin-derived languages. The witches from New Orleans, however, use French instead, but it really doesn't matter. A spell is just a way to direct our power into doing a specific thing."

"That is so cool." Jer replied in awe. "What if you used regular English in a spell? Would that work?"

"Sure, If I wanted I could go all Charmed one with a quirky rhyme and It would do the trick but even the language you use could change the spell itself. I normally keep to Latin, and I might add in a few words in a different language if I want to spice it up but because I learned magic with Latin spells they come out stronger in that language." I explained before starting on the spell, while baby Gilbert looked on amazed by watching magic for the first time in his life.

--

We eventually return to the party, the spell didn't take long but I was getting fed up with Jeremy's childlike awe at everything I did. Never mind his Ravenclaw like questions every five seconds, we get it you're curious but let me fucking concentrate!

I grab the nearest alcoholic drink nearby and I down it like a champ, maybe it will kill this horrible headache of mine.

" We need to let Stefan and Damon know the room's ready." Jeremy said, frowning at my underage drinking. 

I look at him annoyed, about to tell him to go do that when a chill went up my back. I stopped in my tracks and glanced at the hunter to be. "Do you feel that?"

"What's the matter?" Jeremy asked, looking at me. "Are you cold? Maybe you should take it easy with the champagne Bonnie."

I ignored him and looked towards the other side of the room, my eyes finding a tall woman who was staring back. I narrowed my eyes, I knew that face. I had written down in my journal that Katherine had a witch that eventually betrayed her, but I hadn't remembered who it was because it was just a minor character. But now that I was looking at her I remembered the name that matched that face, Lucy Bennett. Which is weird, because I don't remember having more family but whatever.