Extra: What If

What if instead of leaving the grill after having a few shots with Damon in the previous chapter, Bonnie decided that going on a roadtrip with Damon was a good idea. 

"Ugh, I'm tired of this, I'm tired of this town

"Ugh, I'm tired of this, I'm tired of this town." I mumbled, downing yet another shot.

"Then leave." The vampire stated, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Pack a bag, and leave."

"And go where?" I asked back. "It's not like I have a lot of family around to spend Christmas with."

"You have witchy visions, I'm sure there's someplace you want to see." He stated, daring me to say no.

"Well, I want to check New Orleans before the no magic rule is implanted but..." I said, thinking about it. "The french quarter is crawling with vamps."

"Well then..." Damon said, smirking at me. "Sounds like road trip."

"No way." I replied, shaking my head. "I will most likely set you on fire before we are even near New Orleans."

"Oh come on Bon Bon, live a little." He responded, smirking at me while shaking his eyebrows.

"Why do you even want to come with me?" I asked confused, It wasn't like we were friends or anything.

"What ? You think I was to spend my time in here with my brother and his girlfriend, who's a copy of my bitch of an ex by the way, who keep sending me looks the moment they see me?" The vampire asked sarcastically. "Saint Stefan thinks I'm depressed and a dangerous to myself and others, and Elena just gives me pitiful stares."

I stared at him carefully for a while, before nodding my head in agreement. Stefan and Elena we're annoying little shits, and if they were getting on my nerves I can totally understand Damon's motive to want o leave this town for a while.

"Fine, let's go party in New Orleans." I said, giving him a small smirk. "I want to see ancestral magic, and the town is like a vampire's playground I'm sure you'll feel right at home."

The blue eyed vampire downed my previous glass of whiskey and gave me a toothy smirk, let's get the show on the road.

--

6 hours later

"She was a fast machine she kept her motor clean. "Damon sang loudly. "She was the best damn woman that I ever seen."

"Ugh, next." I said rolling my eyes and changing the radio station.

"Come on witchy, that one was good." The vampire groaned, rolling his eyes. "You better not put Justin Bieber or I'll drain you dry."

I recognized the song before the lyrics started and smirked towards Damon, as I sang along loudly. "You're on the phone with your girlfriend, she's upset, she's going off about something that you said, 'Cause she doesn't get your humor like I do."