Scheming Lass

29 March 2010

I twirled the pen in my hand, looking down at the page in front of me. Alaric was going on about the second world war, while the rest of the class was either taking notes or ignoring him completely. Caroline was sitting next to me with a bored look on her face, while Elena was behind her texting with a frown on her face.

To everybody else, it seemed Bonnie Bennett had decided to show up for class and actually pay attention however the truth was that I was writing down back up plans to deal with the Kol the Ghost, if he was real. 

I already had a plan to make friend-ish with Klaus, just so that neither I or Care are in his to-kill list. I was still thinking if I should tell him that he needed Elena alive, but that would depend on how much of a douche he would be. 

Elijah, well I had been planning on mostly ignoring him. Teaming up with him against Klaus was stupid, not to mention the guy was going to spend most of his future days with a dagger on his heart. I wanted to be on his good side, but I had to think of something. 

Rebekah was out of commission, so no need to bother with her. Finn was just a nuisance, and also dead until mommy dearest crawls out of her coffin. Kol, the pirate ghost, was the problem. 

I was a curious bird, and the guy had basically told me my godly ancestor was keeping a secret from me. Did I want to pry? Hell yes. Did I want to steal from Klaus and possibly die? Not really. Could I pull this off without dying? Maybe.

Now any normal witch would tell the vampire ghost to go die again, and that the ancestors had motives for keeping secrets.  I, however, would argue that if there's a secret being kept from me then it's about me and that I had every right to bloody know it. Unfortunately, I couldn't possibly make Tessa tell me, I didn't want to poke that sleeping dragon. 

Well, I could possibly make Emily tell me but she answers to Tessa and if Tessa's a dragon Emily is a bear. I did not want to poke that bear either. That left me with Kol. 

Now could I somehow find Kol's body, snatch it and not get caught by the evil overlord know as Klaus? Call me arrogant, but yeah I could pull it off. Somehow. But would a secret really be worth it? 

Not really but... If I... oh yeah that's genius. Two birds with one stone like a boss.

A smirk graced my lips, if this went well it would be totally worth it. Now I just had to talk with Emily to confirm that Kol the Ghost is a thing and not my fertile imagination. I mean the guy showed up in pirate costume, maybe it was my subconsciousness giving me a sexy pirate dream. 

My phone vibrated in my pocket, pulling me out of my schemes for a second. I glanced at it and saw a text from Care.

why do you have your evil scheming face on? and do I want to know? - C 

I sent her a wink and a grin, she knew me so well.