Stupid Comet of Doom

I was stuck in History class again with Tanner, while Stelena kept trading Notebook worthy glances

I was stuck in History class again with Tanner, while Stelena kept trading Notebook worthy glances. I mostly ignored them and made a bucket list of sorts, mostly things I wanted to do in this life just in case I kicked the bucket earlier than planned. I should also start doing a to do list for each season, because I seriously need to plan ahead. 

Tanner gave me a glare when he noticed I wasn't really paying that much attention to him and I rolled my eyes. Seriously, how long until Damon kills him? He should speed up his schedule. Also, no, I'm not planning on saving his sorry ass. I want Alaric around, so sorry not sorry Tanner. 

"Originally discovered nearly 5 centuries ago, it hasn't been over Mystic Falls in over 145 years. Now, the comet will be its brightest right after dusk during tomorrow's celebration. Are we bothering you, Mr. Salvatore? Ms. Gilbert?" Tanner explained, before sassing Elena and Stefan. 

The pair dropped their gazes from each other, and the bell finally rang. Thank the Gods for all that is sacred, I was dying of boredom in there. I mean, it's not like this is the first time I'm having History. Sure I need to study a bit, because of the town history but even that I already knew plenty from the show and the vampire diaries wikia. 

Elena left with Stefan and I went to search for my blonde best friend. I quickly found her, she had left me alone to suffer through Tanner so the first thing I did when I got near her was pinch her arm. 

"Bitch you skipped class and left me alone not only with freaking Tanner but also with a Stelena love fest." I hissed at her. 

"Sorry, but we got home late yesterday and I fell asleep." She replied, giving me a sheepish grin. 

I rolled my eyes at her, but all in good fun. 

"So let's met later at the grill ?" Caroline asked, as the bell rang. She had another class, while I didn't have anything else for the day. 

"Sure." I agreed. Caroline gave me a wink and ran of to class, leaving me shaking my head at her. 

---

I walked into my Gram's home and called out. "I'm home." 

"In the living room." The old woman replied loudly. I threw my books into the kitchen counter and put my bag in one of the chairs. Gram's place was what you would expect- a mix between wiccan stuff, hippie style and books. It showed her witch personality, her teacher personality and her happy drunk hippie personality. 

I stepped into the living room to find her watching some tv show while sipping on some alcoholic beverage, I wonder if she was always like this or if she became like this when her daughter left. 

"Sup Grams." I greeted, taking the opened bottle that was on top of the table and closing it. 

"Tomorrow is the night of the comet." The old drunk witch lady stated, looking at me all serious. Of course I know that already woman, maybe if you hadn't kept my magic from me I could be truthfully with you, I thought to myself.