The Plot Thickens

"So, is Stefan here yet?" I asked Elena, as I sipped on my plastic red cup filled with cheap beer

"I don't know." She replied, shifting uncomfortably. 

"Jesus, just admit it Elena." I groaned, rolling my eyes at little miss Innocent. "You think Peaches is hot and you want to jump his bones."

"Oh, okay, so he's a little pretty." She admitted sheepishly. 

"Sure, a little pretty." I said, mimicking her voice. "That's why you were trading true love stares during class, seriously, It felt like I was watching Snow White and Prince Charming having eye sex."

  "Did you just use Disney references with sex in the same sentence?" Elena asked, amusement dripping from her voice.

"Of course not." I replied grinning. "If I did I would have said eye fucking instead." 

"Seriously Bonnie..." Elena sighed. "Sometimes you're the most responsible and adult , but other times you sound worse than Care." 

"It's my charm." I replied, feeling proud of myself. Because seriously, I had been reborn when I was thirty and I was now a teen with teenage hormones. Of course my conversations switched from serious to dirty as fast as lightning. 

"So Caroline told me you we're kind of stressed because of your grams." Elena started, somewhat carefully. "What up?"

I looked at her without any expression on my face before sighing. In cannon they all knew about my supposed physic powers since the beginning of the pilot anyway. "My grams has been hitting the end of the bottle, because apparently I'm a physic or a witch or some shit like that."

"Seriously?" Elena deadpanned. 

"Yap." I affirmed. "Complete crazy talk, anyway,  I'm going to find Caroline. Hopefully she's not man eating some poor jock."

She nodded and I left, because I didn't need to see Stelena shooting 'fuck me' eyes at each other.  Plus I would see the drama later, when Vicky ran out of the woods bleeding. 

---

"There you are Buffy." I called, when I finally found Caroline piss drunk with some cheerleaders. 

"Willow to my Buffy, what's up?" Care inquired, giggling at her own reference. I pulled her a bit away from the other females and put my hand to her temple whispering a spell quietly. Quickly enough my best friend wasn't acting like an uncontrollable child. 

"Why did you do that?" She whined, forget the part about not behaving like a child. 

"Because you were way to drunk, and because I'll miss all the good vampire drama tonight If I have to take care of you." I replied, rolling my eyes at her. 

"What drama?" She asked, interested. Of course she would, nobody loves the drama more than the drama queen herself. 

"Spoilers darling." I replied, grinning from ear to ear.