Killing Wolves and Not Taking Names

I open the front door to find Caroline there, with a slush puppy for me on her hand and a tired smile on her face. I grab the drink, and softly kick the door to the side , silently telling her to get in. 

"Thanks, I really need a sweet treat today." I replied, taking a large sip.

"Did you day also suck?" Caroline asked, dumping her bag and jacket on the couch. "Because mine sucked a lot. Matt is still being weird about the break-up, and well, Tyler kissed me."

"What?" I asked shocked, almost choking on my drink. I knew that it happened on the show, but I didn't know Tyler and Care even talked much. I mean sure, on the show Caroline helped him but this time she just gave me a call and I dumped him on Reid, another werewolf and someone much more able to help with the transformation than a baby vampire that could get bitten and die. 

"Yeah, I don't even know. I mean we've been friends since kids, but it's Tyler... I don't even know what's going on anymore." She replied with a sigh and grabbed the slush from my hand to take a sip. "Also, Lena told me Rose is dead."

"She had a long run." I dryly replied. 

"Yeah, for five hundred years she was on the run because her friend was an idiot for pissing of super-powerful vampires. She didn't even have a daylight ring, it must have sucked. I hope she's in peace now at least." Caroline said, lifting the drink as if toasting in Rose's memory.

"Well, at least on the other side there's no need to run. I'm sure she's fine, probably bored tho." I replied, thinking about the dimension that holds the souls of all dead supernaturals. 

"Speaking of otherside..." Caroline said, glancing at me.

"Yeah, the house is finally ready and someone is dropping the furniture I bought. I'm going there in a few hours, want to come?"

"Wow, the witch house is done? Did you hire those guys from extreme makeover: home edition who can build a gigantic house in a week?" Caroline asked socked. 

"There's nothing a bunch of money and compulsion can't do." I smirked, proud my plans where going according to plan. "And it took a whole month, those guys in the tv show do it in a week."

"Whatever, it was still super fast. Did you choose cute furniture? And did you go for a witch cave or for a witch attic?" Caroline babbled. "Nevermind that, you need to make sure that pirate boy is real so you need to talk to Emily."

"Yeah, yeah..." I replied, before grabbing back my drink and taking a sip.

--

The car barely passed through the front gate and Caroline was already gapping. Meanwhile, I was driving with a proud smile on my face, this house looked exactly like the blueprints and it was exactly what I had imagined my dream house to be. 

"Omg, maybe I should start blackmailing vampires for money too." Caroline mumbled, looking shocked as I stopped the car in front of the main door. 

"What would you blackmailed them with?" I asked curious. 

"Nevermind that, when can I move in?" Caroline replied, after rolling her eyes at me. 

"Well, I'm pretty sure there's a room with your name on the door so whenever." I replied with a shrug and opened the large white front door and stepped in. 

"There's a room for me?" Care squeaked, before giving me a quick hug. "Yas queen." 

Before I could reply someone appeared on the white marble stairs that lead to the second floor. "Greetings young ladies."

"What's a witch house without a ghost, am I right?" Caroline said as she looked at Emily, before grinning at me.

"Yeah, yeah the house doesn't even need furniture to be ready for Halloween." I replied. "Emily, Hi, good thing you showed up since I need to talk to you."