Meanwhile on the Other Side

His days now were more interesting than before, even if he spent them stalking a Bennett witch that had a thing for doing impossible things

His days now were more interesting than before, even if he spent them stalking a Bennett witch that had a thing for doing impossible things. He still kept an eye on his siblings, not that there were many roaming the world since Nik had a dagger fetish.

He thought Elijah's plans to kill Nik we're amusing because he actually thought he could do it. Please, as if noble Elijah could kill him. He still felt guilty about helping mother curse Niklaus and never helping him with Mikael. 

The noble Elijah wants to avenge us, his dear siblings whose bodies were thrown into the sea... Spare me, I've heard more realistic things come out of Shakespear's mouth. 

He and Fin were never part of the whole 'Always and Forever' promise. They just saw them as nuisances. Fin with his suicidal ideas, and him with the destruction he created. If anything, what Elijah was planning was all about Rebekah. Poor dear Bekah, who always stayed by Nik's side to end up with a dagger in her heart like the rest of us. 

His family drama had gotten old after a thousand years really, which was why he preferred to stay away from them most of the time. They liked to nag him about his behavior, but not like they ever tried to understand why. He was just a wild maniac to them, so he played the role and had come to like it. 

"Are you coming to school?" He heard the blonde vampire ask his impossible witch, who was finishing her food. "I took a lot of time to get ready because Damon was interrogating me about Tyler, then I got to school and I didn't even manage to go to Maths because Stefan asked me to go see you. So I at least have to go to Science or my mom will kill me."

"Meh." His witches shrugged. "Let's be honest Care, since this supernatural shit hit the fan we just go to school when we feel like it. I don't even have compulsion but people just don't give a damn, they think I'm acting out because of my Grams and they just let me be. It's not like my dad is around to go to the school meetings and stuff, so it doesn't really matter. Plus I can pass the exams easily."

"Lucky you, I still have my mom who is aware of compulsion so I can't even use that to get a jail free pass." The vampire let out with an exasperated sigh. 

"My witch has the right idea baby vampire." He said, not like they could hear him but still. "What's the point of going to a place where they force you to sit still and listen for hours to random information?"

"Lucky me." Bonnie replied with a smirk. "Now get going or you'll miss science."

"Yeah, yeah I'm going." Caroline replied, getting up from the booth in the grill where they were eating and grabbed her bag. "What are you going to do? Are you going to help the Salvatores?"

"They can handle it I'm sure, they didn't even need me. It's not my fault their dumb and didn't even think about GPS tracking." His witch replied, and while he wasn't sure what that GPS thing was he was pretty sure she was just mocking the annoying vampire brothers than roamed around this town. "I'm going to go home to train my newfound spying abilities."