Moving on

Hello lovelies,

OMG thank you so much for 3K!!! It means soo much- I know loads of people are like "Yeah I have 10K or 100K" but I am actually just thrilled so thanks a lot!

I know you guys are super busy but please vote if you can. O
Also, I am actually quite busy ATM cause I have music auditions coming up as well as a music Easter course so II'll try update cause I wanna but they will probably be less frequent.

This chapter is seriously long and I am quite proud!
Thanks for 3K again!!!
Love you guys so much,
Issy
Xxx

Bella POV

"Rose, it's me- Bella"

"Bella?" Rosalie asked, trying to hide her suprise. "Um, now's not really a great time..." she trailed off.

"Oh" I sighed. I relaized now- how could I be so stupid? She'd give me the email and the phone number to seem nice, so she didn't feel guilty, and then she'd never talk to me again.

"Look, Bella" Rosalie sighed. "It's not that I don't want to talk to you, I really do....but well Edward's here and he'll be so angry...."

'Wait! Are you in Denali?" I asked, relaization dawning.

"Yes" Rose said, popping her p.

"Is um...Tanya there?" I choked out.

"Yes" Rose said, apologetically.

"And they're together right?"

I had to double check so that I could move on.

"Yes, Bella, I'm sorry" she apologized.

"It's fine, I'll get over it" I said, my voice barely a whisper.

"Rosie!" a high pitched voice chimed, as the door to Rosalie's room was opened.

"Um, Kate, I'm kinda on the phone..." Rose said, akwardly.

"Sorry, I'll go" I apologized. "You're busy"

"No, wait Bella!" Rosalie protested.

"OMG it's Bella Swan- this is her!" the voice- who I assuned belonged to Kate- squealed in a very Alice like fashion.

I froze. Was she going to be horrible too.

"Kate" Rose hissed. "Don't scream or Edward will hear!"

"Oh, sorry!" Kate mumbled. "Anway, I'm Kate and omg this is so exciting- I've heard all about you..." she rambled.

"Bad stuff I assume" I added in.

"No, all good, from Rosie and Emmett!" she corrected me.

"Really?" I asked, unable to hide the shock in my voice.

"Of course they love you" Kate said, in a matter of fact voice.

I was unable to stop the tears- I missed them so much and heairng this just set me off.

"Oh, don't cry!" Rose and Kate both cooed me.

"Sorry" I whispered. "It's just I miss you so much...not just Edward, you"

"Yes about that..." Kate akwardly began. "I'm so sorry about what my sister did- it was unacceptable"

"It's fine. It's not your fault and besides it was Edward who left me so I shouldn't really hold a grudge against her...I'm sure she's....lovely" I assured Kate.

"Hmm..." Kate mumured.

Suddenly I heard Edward's voice as he came barging through Rose's room.