Chapter 39- fate

Bella POV

"Queen Isabella!" The crowd roared.

"We love you Bella!" two voices from the middle of the crowd screamed.

I smiled.

"Alright please be silent and try to clear a way in the middle of the room. The coronation is about to take place" Alec announced, grinning at me.

God that grin...

I shook myself out of my daze, I had to focus today.

Stop grinning at me, you're distracting me I mouthed at Alec.

He winked at me in reply.

I rolled my eyes.

Suddenly, everyone had cleared way for me. I walked slowly through the gap in the crowd to the front.

"Don't smile dear, you must appear refined" demerit reminded me, whispering into my ear.

I nodded slightly and composed myself.

"We are here today to witness he coronation of Isabella Volturi-Swan" Aro began, announcing this ceremony to the world, smiling at me the whole time.

"Isabella will be the first volturi queen-providing she says yes. Isabella, please repeat after me" Aro continued. "Do you Isabella volturi-swan accept this offer?"

"I do" I announced smoothly.

"Do you promise to watch, love and help the vampires of this world, with justness and kindness? And also to help protect the secret of the vampire world?"

"I promise to protect, help and love vampires of this world" I replied confidently.

A couple of people started to cheer.

Aro smiled at them but hushed them.

"Isabella, do you promise never to abandon or leave the voltuti without reason?"

"Yes, I promise I will never leave" I pronounced honestly.

"Does anyone in this room have any reason why Isabella cannot become queen?" Aro asked the audience.

Nobody said anything. I brew a sigh of relief.

"Then" Aro grinned at me for the first time in the ceremony "I pronounce Isabella voltuti-swan queen! Queen of the volturi!"

The crowd all began to sing.

God save our glorious queen
God save out kind queen
God save Isabella
God save queen Isabella!

I turned around to smile at everyone, I could feel my eyes welling up. I'd never felt so loved, so cared for in my life.

Aro then began to walk down the aisle in middle and I followed him, walking slowly and proudly.

"Isabella" some people called to get my attention, a couple of people patted my arm.

I smiled and touched some people's arms in return.

"Alright, let he part get started!" Felix boomed, grinning at me.

I'm pretty sure the only reason he was here was for the party.

Everyone cheered and turned to each other.

"My dear, are you happy?" Aro asked me.