Chapter 31- Part 1, party

Bella POV

"Jane- why do you think Aro is so worried about me seeing the cullens?" I asked her as I modelled yet another dress for her.

"Ooh you have to buy that one!" Jane exclaimed. "And I dunno, I guess he's just a little worried that they might treat you badly or start a battle over you"

I nodded and walked back into the changing room to try on another dress. We (Jane, Heidi and I) were looking for a dress to wear to the big new years eve celebration tomorrow. Every year- on the 31 of December, the Volturi had a huge party.

I glanced in the mirror at my reflection. The dress was one shouldered and a midnight blue. It wrapped around the waist and there was a diamond encrusted into a black waistband. It clung to my body and ended just above the knee. It fit perfectly but when I looked at the price tag all thoughts of buying the dress disappeared. £1,679! For a dress!

"Bella- I found the one! Come" Heidi squealed.

I pulled my curtain open and looked at Heidi. She was in a deep red long dress that clung to her body. It had a halter neck and a plunging neck line. The sleeves were short and the dress flattered all of her curves and long legs. She looked stunning!

"That's definitely the one!" Jane exclaimed and I nodded enthusiastically in agreement.

"You should get the one on you as well, Bella! You look hot" Jane enthused.

I smiled.

"I love it but it's so expensive" I began.

"Money doesn't matter- you have a credit card" Jane said casually.

"I do?"

"Yep" she said, popping the p.

"Everyone in the Volturi does" she explained.

I nodded.

"I still haven't found mine yet" Jane complained with a pout.

"Well c'mon then, we'll help you find it!" Heidi announced.

Half an hour and two hundred dresses later, Jane had found 'the one'. Jeez, it sounded like she'd found a guy. Her dress was black. It had long sheer lace sleeves and was quite short. It had a v-neck and was backless.

"Let's accessorise ladies!"Jane announced as she pulled us over to the shoes, bags and jewellery.

I groaned. I didn't like shopping anymore than I did as a human.

After what seemed like hours, we had all finally decided on our outfits and bought them. My outfit had cost just under three thousand. I really hoped it would be worth it!

A couple of minutes later

"Ah home sweet home" Jane announced with a smirk on her face as we entered through the large oak doors to the main room.

"Ah Jane, Heidi, Bella...how are you?" Aro asked with a smile on his face.

"Good, good, good" Jane answered happily.

I scoffed. Alec looked up in interest as Jane turned to glare at me.

"Did the Cullens come?" I asked softly.

Immediately, Aro's face turned sad.

"Yes- Emmett, Rosalie, Garrett, Kate and Eleazer" I frowned, I didn't recognise all of those names. "Came earlier, we told them that you were dead"

I nodded trying to keep my face emotionless but I knew that they could tell how guilty I felt. Emmett and Rose would be devastated. And it was all my fault.