Ch. 3 - PACK MENTALITY

Wren's outfits:
School / Bus Parking Lot -

Wren's outfits:School / Bus Parking Lot -

Allison's House / Stiles' House -

Chapter Three
🐺 Pack Mentality 🐺

"So you killed her?" Stiles asked as him, Scott and Wren walked through the halls of the school, "I don't know. I just woke up. And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before." Scott said.

"Really? I have. Usually ends a little differently." Stiles said making Wren shake her head and Scott looked at him weird, "Didn't need to know that." Wren said. "A, I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real, and B, never give me that much detail about you in bed again." Scott said and Stiles nodded.

"Noted. Let me take a guess here -" Stiles started to say but Scott shook his head, "No, I know, you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow, like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out." Scott said and Stiles shook his head slightly. "No, of course not." He said making Wren raise her eyebrows at him in amusement, "Liar." She said and he nodded.

"Okay yeah, that's totally it. Hey, come on, it's gonna be fine, all right? Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freakin' amazingly. You know, it's not like there's a lycanthropy for beginners class you can take." Stiles said and realization crossed over Scott's features.

"Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher." Scott said making Stile look at him like he was crazy, "Who, Derek?" Stiles exclaimed hitting Scott in the back if the head before continuing, "You forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail?" Stiles said and Wren sighed softly.

"Okay so, you had a dream about a girl you just started dating and it turned into a nightmare where you killed her. Did you ever just stop to think that maybe it's just your nerves and hormones messing with your head?" Wren asked and Scott nodded, "I know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus, it felt so real."

"How real?" Stiles asked as they walked outside, "Like it actually happened." Scott said and Wren froze. "I think it did." She said making the boys stop and look at what was in front of them. The back door hanging by its hinges with four large claw marks on the door. Blood covered the seats and also trailed to the outside of the bus a bit.