Ch. 42 - RIDDLED

Wren's outfits:
Her House / McCall House / Stilinski House / Station / Hospital / Woods -

Wren's outfits:Her House / McCall House / Stilinski House / Station / Hospital / Woods -

School / Hospital -

Chapter Forty-Two🦊 Riddled 🦊

Chapter Forty-Two
🦊 Riddled 🦊

Stiles laid on the cement ground in a basement as he shined the light from his phone onto his foot. Blood coated his foot which was in between the steel jaw traps of a bear trap. A man, covered head to toe in bandages with sharp metal teeth, wearing pants and an old military jacket slowly stepped out into view.

Suddenly everything started spinning and one it got clear, Stiles was laying on the ground of Malia's old coyote den.

Wren suddenly woke up to the sound of her phone ringing. She furrowed her brows slightly, knowing her dream was important but she had already forgotten what it was. She sighed softly before grabbing her phone off her night stand. She squinted her eyes at the brightness and the first thing she saw was the time before seeing it was Stiles calling her making her instantly answer.

"Hey." Wren said groggily but worried, people in the town of Beacon Hill don't just call in the middle of the night for nothing. Stiles did say anything makinf her furrow her brows, "Stiles?" She asked worriedly and all she got back was the sound of heavy breathing.

"Stiles? You there?" Wren asked and this time she got an answer, "Wren?" Stiles said in a whisper making her worry grow. "Hey, I'm here... Are you okay? Can you hear me?" She asked as she sat up. "Wren, I don't know where I am... I don't know how I got here... I think I was sleepwalking..." Stiles whispered, the fear in his voice didn't made her any less worried or nervous, "Okay, can you see anything? Just tell me what you see?" She asked.

"Uh, it's dark. It's hard to see. I think there's something wrong with me-" Stiles says but then the call disconnects making Wren look down at her phone worriedly as she stood up. She quickly called him back but got his voicemail making her sigh. She tried it again but got voicemail again, "Come on. Come on, Stiles." She muttered anxiously as she started to pace back and forth.