Ch. 9 - WOLF'S BANE

Wren's outfits:
On the road -

School / Stiles' House / Hospital -

Chapter Nine
🐺 Wolf's Bane 🐺

"You're going to fast!" Scott yelled and Wren nodded, "That's kind of the point!" Wren said as she looked back at Kate's car. Currently, Wren, Stiles and Scott were in Derek's car in the middle of a car chase with Kate. "I hope you guys realize that I only have a permit." Wren said making Scott look at her wide eyed, "Then why are you driving?!" He asked.

"Because you guys asked me to!"

Stiles throws nervous glances back at Kate who kept going faster whenever Wren did, "I think she's catching up!" Stiles said from the passenger seat and Wren took a deep breath. "Okay, I've watched Fast and Furious. I can do this." She mumbled before pressing the gas pedal all the way down to the floor of the car.

"Wren you're gonna kill us!" Scott yelled from the back seat and Wren shrugged, "Your fault for making me drive!" She said. Stiles glanced back to see Kate no longer driving behind them, "They're gone." He said and the glances to the police scanner in his lap and raises the volume. "All units, suspect is on foot heading into the Iron Works."

"Hold on!" Wren said before taking a sharp turn into the Iron Works. Stiles climbs into the back seat while Wren skids to a stop in front of Derek. She reached over, throwing the door open for him, "Get in!" She yelled and he made a beeline to the car. Tires spin across the pavement, kicking up dust as Wren took off while bullets hit the side of the car. "What part of laying low don't you understand?" Scott questioned and Derek groaned in frustration, "I had him!"

"Who? The Alpha?" Scott asked and Derek nodded, "He was right in front of me. And then the idiot police show up." He said and Stiles leaned forward. "Hey, hey, hey, they're just doing their jobs." He said and Derek gave him a look making Stiles sit back. "Thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the state." Derek said throwing a glare back at Scott, "Can we seriously get past that? Yes, I made a dumbass mistake. I get it." Scott defeated.