Ch. 13 - OMEGA

Wren's outfits:
Hospital / Hale House -

Wren's outfits:Hospital / Hale House -

School / Cemetery / Crime Scene -

Chapter Thirteen
🦎 Omega 🦎

Lydia struggles a small bit to get out of bed making her father steps over to assist her but Wren stepped forward, holding her hand up to him before helping Lydia. "You want help getting in the shower?" Their father asked and Lydia just gives him a look whole grabbing Wren's arm, "Maybe if I was four, and still taking bubble baths. Wren can help me." Lydia said and Wren helped her to the bathroom.

"Right. I'll just wait outside, then... Where it's slightly less sarcastic." Mr. Martin said then walked out if the room. Closing Lydia's door behind him, Mr. Martin notices Stiles, with a "get well soon" balloon tied to his wrist. sleeping across across a couple stairs in the waiting room and turns to Melissa. "Has he been here all night?" He asked making her glance at Stiles.

"He's been here all weekend." She said as Wren walked out of the room and looked at Stiles. She sighed softly making her father look at her, "Who is he?" He asked and she gave him a look. "Oh you know, just my best friend of eight years." She said before shrugging slightly, "Not that you'd know since you never really paid attention." She said make him sigh and look down awkwardly.

Wren started to walk over to Stiles as a cleaning lady started changing the trash bag in the bin next to him. "You... you're dirty." Stiles mumbled in his sleep making the the cleaning lady look at him with a bewildered look. "Stiles." Wren said poking his forehead making him jump up and slightly look around before noticing her. "Did you have a sex dream?" She asked making his eyes widen, "What? No. Gross." He said quickly making her laugh.

"Wanna come with me to get a snack?" She asked and he nodded while clearing his throat slightly, still embarrassed. "Let's pretend that you didn't hear anything while I was asleep." Stiles said as they walked making her laugh, "Oh, I planned on making it my senior quote." She said making him give her a look as they walked up to a vending machine.

Stiles puts some change into the vending machine and picks a reeses, but, of course, it gets stuck making him groan, "Seriously?" He taps on the plexiglass window of the machine. The candy bar doesn't budge so he gives the glass a smack, nothing. He pounds on it with a fist, still nothing.