Ch. 7 - NIGHT SCHOOL

Wren's outfit:

Chapter Seven🐺 Night School 🐺

Chapter Seven
🐺 Night School 🐺

The school doors slam shut, shaking on their hinges as Scott and Stiles grip the handlebars with everything they've got. "Lock it, lock it!" Scott yelled Stiles gave him a look, "Do I look like I have a key?" Stiles asked. "Grab something-" Scott said and Wren raised her eyebrows, "What?" She asked.

"Anything."

While Scott clutches the handlebars, Stiles looks out the doors to the bolt cutters leaning against the wall outside. Wren looked over at him, seeing the face he got whenever he had an idea, "No." She said and he looked at her. "I have to." He said making her look at him crazy.

"No you don't. There's other ways that don't involve sacrificing yourself." She said and he just shook his head "I have to." He said and then pushed past Scott and ran outside. Holding still, Stiles glances into the darkness before he races to the side of the building where the bolt cutters lie.

Grabbing them, he turns back to see Scott and Wren staring out the window of the door, trying to speak. Trying to say "Run!" Stiles slowly turns his head as something lopes out of the darkness. Stiles charges back in with the bolt cutters. Scott grabs the other handle, the two of them fumbling to get both sides of the tool down into the bars, a makeshift lock. "That won't hold, will it?" Scott said and Stiles shook his head, "Probably not." He answered and Wren turned to him pointing.

"You. Never do that again!" She said pinching him in the chest and he grabbed her hand away from his chest while nodding, "I won't." He said. They all look back at the doors for a moment before running. They run into a classroom and Stiles makes a beeline for the teacher's desk, "The desk- the desk."

The two boys slip around the teacher's desk and start pushing it toward the door only to flinch at the loud squeal of metal against tile before Wren shot forward and stopped them. "Stop, a desk isn't gonna keep him out, you're just making more noise." Wren said and they nodded slightly.

"It's your boss." Stiles said making Scott look at him, "What?" He said. "Deaton. The Alpha. Your boss." Stiles said and Scott shook his head, "No-" Scott went to say but Stiles nodded. "Yes. Murdering, psycho werewolf." Stiles said and Scott shook his head again, "It can't be." He said and Stiles raised his eyebrows.

"He disappears and that thing shows up ten seconds later to toss Derek twenty feet through the air. That's not convenient timing?" Stiles said but Scott just shook his head, not wanting to believe him. "It's not him."

"He killed Derek." Stiles said making Scott sigh softly and shook his, "Derek's not dead. He can't be dead." Scott argued. "Blood spurted out of his mouth. That doesn't exactly qualify as a minor injury. He's dead and we're next." Stiles said.

"What do we do?" Wren asked and Stiles nodded slightly, "We get to my Jeep. We get out of here. You seriously think about quitting your job. Good?" He asks looking at Scott, who nods. They turn to the windows to view the parking lot. Quietly stepping to the furthest window, they spot Stiles's Jeep sitting in the lot about twenty yards away. Scott puts his hands on the window sill, going to try to open it but Stiles spoke up, "They don't open. The school's climate controlled."