Ch. 55 - WEAPONIZED

Wren's outfit:

Chapter Fifty-Five💰 Weaponized 💰

Chapter Fifty-Five
💰 Weaponized 💰

Kids laid in beds in a classroom with plastic walls separating them as people wearing hazmat suits checked on them. Suddenly, everything started spinning and once it all stopped it was no longer a classroom.

Now Scott, Kira and Malia sat in the Hale vault under the school. The three looking a lot worse than the other kids did. Dark bags under their eyes, black veins forming on their sweat covered skin. They were also searching around with their hands as if they couldn't see.

Everything started spinning again and once it cleared, Stiles and Wren stood in the locker room. There was a man standing in front of them, pointing a gun at Wren's head as he counted down. All of the sudden there was a loud bang right before everything started spinning again.

When it cleared, Wren and Stiles were running into the vault as Malia stood up. She walked over to Wren and handed her a piece of paper before walking out. Wren unfolded the paper and-

Wren suddenly shot up with a gasp, glancing around her room before sighing softly. It had been a while since she had a dream that was obviously more than just a dream. And just like all the others, she's forgotten what she saw not long after waking up.

She sighed softly, dragging her hands down her face before glancing over st the clock to see there was only a couple minutes until her alarm starts going off. She groaned, laying back down and a couple minutes later her alarm started going off making her sigh.

💰

"Where's Lydia?" Kira asked as she, Scott, Malia, Stiles and Wren stood around at the highschool waiting to go into a class room to take their PSATs. "She took it her freshman year." Wren said making Malia look over at her, "Does that mean I could have taken it some other time?"

"Malia, you studied harder for this than any of us." Wren said and Malia shook her head and looked at Wren like she was crazy, "Doesn't mean I'm gonna do good." Malia said. "Well." Stiles corrected making Wren shoot him a look while Malia look at him confused, "Well, what?"

"It's "do well," not "do good.""

"Oh, God!" Malia said while Wren flicked Stiles's arm making him wince slightly. "We're doing this, because while we're trying not to die, we still need to live. If I survive high school, I'd like to go to college. A good college..." Scott said and Kira nodded.

"It's only three hours. We can survive three hours." Kira said making Stiles groan.

"Cell phone in the envelope, honey." Natalie said, holding up an envelope after Wren did her thumb print and grabbed a couple pencils and her test. Wren looked at the envelope then at her mom wide eyed, not wanting to put her phone in it.