Ch. 70 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS

Wren's outfit:

Chapter Seventy🎭 Status Asthmaticus 🎭

Chapter Seventy
🎭 Status Asthmaticus 🎭

Stiles climbed into the passenger seat of Wren's car as the tow truck drove off. "Can they fix it?" Wren asked as she started driving and Stiles sighed, "There's not enough duct tape in the world to fix that thing." He said and she smiled softly.

"Maybe you should try something other than duct tape?" She suggested and he sighed again and shook his head, "It's got a bad alternator, you know... Needs all new belts... Transmission's going... The brake pads are basically metal on metal..." He explained and she nodded slightly.

"Am I taking you home?" She asked and he sighed, "No. Sheriff's station. I gotta talk to my dad." He said and she glanced at him for a second before nodding.

🎭

Wren pulled up to the station and Stiles started at the building for a moment, "You want me to go in with you or should I go back to Lydia and Parrish?" Wren asked as she grabbed his hand. "No, it's okay. It's probably going to take a while and you guys need to keep an eye on Parrish." He said and she nodded slightly, "Are you going to tell him about Donovan..." She trailed off making him look at her shocked

"You know?" He asked and she sighed before grabbing her bag and pulling out the journals he gave her. She flipped to a page and handed it to him making him read it before sighing. "You dreamt it..." He said and she nodded, "I also heard you and Theo talking about it." She said making him sigh. "Why didn't you say anything?" He asked and she shrugged slightly.

"Because it's none of my business. If you dont want to talk about it or tell me, I'm not gonna gonna make you. And I dont blame you for what you did nor do I judge you. You don't have supernatural strength or fangs and claws and you can't see the future. You knew he was gonna kill you, you did what you had to. It doesnt matter to me." She said and he sighed softly and shook his head.

"It matters to me." He said before getting out and she watched him walk into the station. She sighed softly, sitting back slightly as she contemplated going to talk to him or giving him his space until he wants to talk.

(This wasnt a break up)

She sat there for a moment before pulling her keys out and climbing out. She walked towards the doors but stopped when she almost ran into her sister. "Where are you going?" Wren asked and Lydia sighed, "I think I know what Parrish is but I need to look st the Bestiary." She said and Wren nodded slightly.

"I'll go, you stay here with Parrish." She said and Lydia raised her eyebrows, "You sure?" Lydia asked and Wren nodded. "Yeah, someone needs to keep an eye in him and you like him so you're the best option." She said and Lydia shot her a look before shaking her head slightly, "Okay, I need you to look at the Wild Hunt, the thing Kira told us about. I think theres something there that has to do with Parrish." Lydia said and Wren nodded.