Ch. 4 - MAGIC BULLET

Wren's outfit:

Chapter Four🐺 Magic Bullet 🐺

Chapter Four
🐺 Magic Bullet 🐺

Wren sat in class as she wrote in her journal, next to her, Scott watches the teacher return graded tests, coming closer and closer. Behind him, Stiles leans forward to whisper. "If Derek's not the Alpha- if he's not the one who bit you- who did?" Stiles asks making both Scott and Wren glance back at him.

"I don't know." Scott said making Stiles sits back, thinking before he leans forward again, "Did the Alpha kill the bus driver?" He asked. "I don't know" Scott answered again, Wren watched in amusement as Stiles flops back for a second before leaning forward again. "Does Allison's dad know about the Alpha?"

"I don't know!" Scott said, this time a lot louder than before making him sinks down in his seat when he realizes everyone is staring at him. The Teacher finally drops his test on his desk and he turned it over to see a big D- and a message:
"Not like you! What's happening? See me after class."

Stiles and Wren peered over at the grade and cringed slightly, "Dude, you need to study more." Stiles says making Scott puts his head in hands, overwhelmed, "That was a joke. It's one test. You need help studying?" Stiles asked and Scott shook his head. "I'm studying with Allison at her house after school." Scott said making Stiles smile proudly, "That's my boy."

"We're just studying." Scott said and Stiles scoffed and shook his head, "No, you're not." He said. "No, I'm not?" Scott asked as he raised his eyebrows, "Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you. If you go to her house and squander that colossal opportunity I'll have you professionally de-balled. Got it?" Stiles said making Wren look at him weird.

"Yes. If you stop with the questions." Scott said and Stiles nodded, "Done. No more talk of Alphas or Derek. Who still scares me." Stiles said making Wren laugh.

🐺

"Scott's coming over? Tonight?" Lydia asked as her, Wren and Allison walked up stairs, "We're just studying together." Allison said shyly making Lydia scoff. "Just studying never ends with just studying. It's like getting into a hot tub. Somebody eventually cops a feel." Lydia said making Wren squint and purse her lips for a moment, "Stiles and I study together all the time and that never happens." She said and her sister just waved her off.

"So what are you saying?" Allison asked, nervously messing with her backpack strap. "I'm saying make sure he covers up." Lydia said making Allison look at her confused, "She means a condom." Wren said and Allison's eyes widened. "Are you kidding? After one date?" Allison asked and Lydia rolled her eyes, "Oh, don't be a total prude. Just give him a little taste." Lydia shrugged and Wren chuckled while Allison glanced around awkwardly. "How much is a little taste?" Allison asked making Wren raise her eyebrows, "You really like him, don't you?" She asked.

"Well, there's just something different about him. When I first got here I had this plan: no boyfriends until college. I move too often. But when I met him, he was different. I can't explain it." Allison said and Lydia shrugged, "I can. It's your brain flooding with phenylethylamine." She said making Allison looked at her confused while Wren sighed.