Ch. 68 - OUROBOROS

Wren's outfit:

Chapter Sixty-Eight🎭 Ouroboros 🎭

Chapter Sixty-Eight
🎭 Ouroboros 🎭

Stiles looked ar Wren's burn as Theo flipped Stiles' jeep back over. "You sure you're okay?" Stiles asked worriedly and Wren nodded, "Yeah, I'll have Lydia help me with it later or Melissa." She said and Theo turned to them.

"We should get you to the hospital. You took both in a lot of smoke." Theo said and Stiles shook his head,  "I'm fine." He said and Theo sighed. "Okay then what about Wren? She's got a pretty nasty burn on her side." He said and she shrugged slightly, "If my father can survive being burned alive twice, I can survive a burn on my side."

"Suspect in one-eight-seven is in custody and en route to station. Suspect's name is Yukimura, Kira." The police scanner said making both Stiles and Wren's eyes widen. "What's a one-eight-seven?" Theo asked.

"Homicide."

🎭

"Hey, is Kira okay?" Stiles as as Scott walked into the house but walked right past them and up the stairs. "Scott?" Wren called up to him. She glanced back at Stiles, Theo and Malia before running up the stairs.

They ran into Scott's room to see Scott with his claws in the back of Corey's neck. "Don't get too close." Wren said as she watched the two carefully, "What is he doing?" Theo asked. "Tapping into Corey's memories. It's usually something only Alphas do." Lydia explained and Theo walked over to get a look.

"Is it as dangerous as it looks?" Theo asked and Wren sighed and nodded, "More." She said. "Does anyone know if it's working?" Mason said and then a second later Scott gasped and pulled away from Corey. Stiles and Theo shot out to catch Scott while Lydia and Mason grabbed Corey, "Is he okay?"

"What the hell did you do to me?"

"You'll be all right."

"There's blood..."

"You'll heal."

"Scott-"

"He'll be fine!" Scott yelled as he started rabidly drawing on a piece of paper. "I think it worked. I saw something. There were tunnels, pipes along the walls... There were these huge blue pipes at the entrance, two on both sides." Scott explained and Stiles, Wren and Lydia walked over and looked at the paper.

"Wait a second... I know this. I've seen this before. That's one of the tunnels I used to skateboard in. Remember? My dad caught me one time and told me to never go back?" Stiles said. "It's the water treatment plant." Lydia said, "That's where they are. That's where we'll find Liam and Hayden."

"Scott... Scott, slow down. Just think for a second, okay? Mason shouldn't be going." Stiles said as they followed Scott down the stairs. "Liam's my best friend- I'm going." Mason said making Stiles raised his eyebrows, "Oh, did you suddenly get super-wolf powers? I wasn't aware of that development."