Bonus Ch. - OUR STORY

Bonus Chapter ♡ Our Story ♡

Bonus Chapter
Our Story

• Excitement •

"It's here! It's here!" Wren yelled making Stiles look at her in amusement as she climbed over the couch. "What came?" He asked and she handed him a package, "Open it." She said as she was almost bouncing in excitement making him chuckle.

He quickly opened the package before his eyes widen, "No way!" He said as he pulled out a hardback book. Wren's smiled widened as he looked over the cover of, 'Small Town Mysteries by Wren Martin-Hale'. "It starts selling in stores next week." She said and he looked at her proudly, "This is amazing!" He said before wrapping his arms around her making her laugh as he spun around.

"I can't believe you actually published the story you subconsciously wrote." He said and she smiled, "I can't believe I actually got a book published." She said and he smiled softly at her. "I'm so proud of you." He said making her laugh as he grabbed her face and pulled her into a kiss.

"I think now is a good time to give you a celebratory gift." He said making her furrow her brows, "What gift?" She asked and he took a deep breath before pulling something out of it pocket. Her eyes widen when he pulled out a small black box before opening it to reveal a rose gold ring that had a sapphire in the middle with three small leaf shaped diamonds on either side of it.

Stiles nervously cleared his throat and was about to say something but Wren made a noise of excitement before grabbing his face and pulling him down into a kiss. He hummed slightly, almost dropping a box as he grabbed her hips. Their lips moved in sync for a moment before they slowly pulled apart.

"You didnt even let me say anything." Stiles said and Wren smiled and shook her head, "You don't need to." She said. "Maybe I wanted to ask you." He said and she shrugged slightly, "Okay then ask." She said and he cleared his throat. "Wren Martin-Hale, will you marry me?" He asked and she pursed her lips, "No." She said, smiling when he gave her an exasperated look.

"Why am I in love with you?" He asked making her laugh before nodded, "I would love to marry you." She said making him smile before leaning down to kiss her. They pulled away after a moment and Stiles went to grab the ring before he looked down at the ground in alarm.