Ch. 11 - FORMALITY

Wren's outfits:
Scott's House / Mall -

Wren's outfits: Scott's House / Mall -

Formal -

Chapter Eleven🐺 Formality 🐺

Chapter Eleven
🐺 Formality 🐺

"Call it again." Scott said as he threw stuff all around his room trying to find his phone. Stiles was sitting on Scott's desk chair while Wren was laying sitting upside down on Scott's bed. "It's not here." Wren said and Stiles nodded in agreement, "So you lost your phone. Get a new one." Stiles said.

"I can't afford a new one. And I can't do this alone. We have to find Derek." Scott stressed, still moving stuff around. "Okay, A, you're not alone. You have Wren and I. And B, didn't you tell me Derek walked right into gunfire? He sounds pretty dead." Stiles said. "Argent's plan was use him to get the Alpha. They won't kill him." Scott said, "All right, so then, just let them do what they're planning, you know? They use Derek to find Peter, problem solved." Stiles said and Scott shook his head.

"Not if Peter's going after Allison to find Derek! I can't protect her on my own, which means we either find Derek first- Just- just help me!" Scott stressed and Stiles sighed and started helping him look around. "You know, you probably lost it when you two were fighting. You remember that? When he was trying to kill you? After you interrupted him trying to kill Jackson? Are you starting to see a pattern of violent behavior, here?"

"He wasn't going to kill anyone. And I'm not letting him die." Scott said and Stiles sat back down. "Could you at least think about letting him die? For me?" Stiles said and Wren chuckled and shook her head slightly.

🐺

"Nothing's wrong. I have a lot on my mind." Allison said as she, Wren and Lydia stepped onto the escalator. "You could smile at least. Ever hear the saying: Never frown. Someone could be falling in love with your smile. Smile, Allison. We're buying you a dress." Lydia said making Wren and Allison chuckle.

"So, you're going with Stiles?" Allison asked, looking over at Wren who nodded as they walked over to a rack of dresses while Lydia went over to another one. "Before you get any ideas, we're going as friends." Wren said and Allison hummed slightly making Wren give her a look. "We don't like each other like that." Wren said and Allison nodded, "For now." She said making Wren roll her eyes.