Ch. 23 - BATTLEFIELD

Wren's outfit:

Chapter Twenty-Three🦎 Battlefield 🦎

🦎 Battlefield 🦎

Wren sat at her computer when she heard her window slide open but she didnt bother looking, already knowing who it was. "What are you looking at?" Isaac asked and she sighed, "Self defense classes." She said before looking back at him as he sat down on her bed.

"I thought after the other night I should probably learn how to fight. Deaton said he can train me to become an emissary so then I can be some more help." She said and he glanced down at the bruise on her neck, "How's your neck?" He asked and she rubbed it slightly. "It doesn't hurt anymore. My mom tried to help me cover it up earlier but it's too dark." She said and he sighed softly.

"We're... friends, right?" He asked and she looked at him in amusement, "You've been staying the night almost very day since I found out that Matt was stalking me... So, I'd say we're definitely something." She said and he nodded. "Good, cause I was kinda hoping I could get your advice." He said making her raise her eyebrows, "What is it?" She asked.

"Erica and Boyd are leaving tonight, during the game." He said and she sighed, "And you're thinking about going with them, aren't you?" She asked and he shrugged as he looked down. "That's what I wanted your advice on. Part of me want's to go with them, the other wants to stay." He said and she nodded slightly, "Would it be selfish is I said I don't want you to go?" She asked making him look at her.

"But you can't let me decide for you. If you want to go and find a better pack, live a life with less supernatural drama, a life where you're not a risk all the time, then do it. Don't let me hold you back." She said and he sighed, "Maybe I was hoping you'd hold me back." He said and she stared at him for a moment. "Then don't go." She said in a slight whisper as she shrugged, "I don't want you to go. Surprisingly, I quite like having you around even though you can be annoying sometimes." She said making him chuckle.

"I should probably get going." Isaac said as he got up and walking over to her window making her sigh and stand up. "If you really want, than leave and live your life." She said as he climbed out her window before turning to her and she smiled at him, "But if you say, I'd consider going on a date with you." She said before closing her window making him smile to himself.

A few minutes later Wren's door opened making her look over to see her sister nervously standing in the door way. "I did something the other night... Something bad and I really need someone to talk to." Lydia said and Wren nodded slightly, "I think it's finally time I tell you everything. And I mean everything." She said.

🦎

Wren and Lydia walked up to the field and glanced around, "We can go sit with Melissa and Stilinski." Wren said, gesturing at them. Lydia started walking over and Wren was about to follow but Stiles suddenly ran over to her with his helmet and lacrosse stick before grabbing her arm.