13

Harry! Ron yelled and smiled brightly.
Oh how much I miss being at Harmonys already, Harry whispered and Blaise chuckled.

What is it Ron? He asked. What did you get for Christmas? He asked smiling. A book and clothes, Harry said. Wow, Blaise said and Harry shook his head. It's because I wore muggle clothing, he stated and Blaise nodded in understanding.
Anyway! I got a trip to my brother Charlie! Ron said happily. In the summer? Pansy asked. Yeah! He yelled happily. Nice Ron, Harry said snd he smiled before walking out of the compartment. Oh thank merlin, he sighed and Harmony giggled.

Anyways Draco what did you get? Pansy asked smiling. Hm. A book, new robes, broomstick and a scarf, he said. Scarf? When did you get the scarf? Harmony asked. It was on my desk after I stomped up to my room, Draco stated. So you don't know who gave you the scarf? Blaise asked and he shook his head.
Can we see it? Harmony asked hopeful. Draco sighed and pulled the scarf out of his trunk.

Wow it's beautiful, Harmony breathed. Seriously the person even embedded your name on it, Blaise said. And it's long.. but winters almost over, Pansy said. By how long this scarf is, he'll be able to use it for the rest of his life, Harmony said. Harmony handed the scarf back.
Yeah and it annoys me to not know who it's from, Draco grumbled.

Harmony glanced at Harry who was suspiciously quiet.

Why aren't you making fun of the scarf? She asked. Why would I make fun of a scarf? That's insulting the person who made it, Harry said. It's home made?! They all yelled.
Well yeah. These patterns aren't from ones you can just find in a store. When people creature stuff they have their own technique. The person who made that scarf is elegant and took their time, Harry stated. You know so much about just a scarf, Pansy stated. I lived with a woman who loves to knit, I picked a few things up, Harry stated.
Oh Harry don't tell me you made the scarf, Harmony slightly joked. No I don't have the patients for something like that, Harry said.

Draco put the scarf away before any of them could make it dirty and sat back down beside the Potter.
He glanced at Harry since he really did hope it was Harry.. even though he annoyed Draco to pieces it would be amazing to know the brunette did something like that just for him.

Harry hummed and looked out the window, a small smile slipping his lips.