23

Harry laid on the grass under the tree that granted him shade.

Harmony looked over him and smiled.

You really are lazy you know that? She asked sitting on his legs. It's a gift, Harry joked and she rolled her eyes.
So... we go back to school in only two months.. are you excited to start our 6th year? Harmony asked. Hm. Yeah I guess, Harry sighed and laid an arm over his eyes. Well Umbridge won't be there so try not to punch out next Defense teacher ok? Harmony said patting his stomach. Very funny, he grumbled and she giggled.

Harry looked over to see Draco and sighed.

Do you come over everyday now? He asked. Don't you have a home? Draco shot back and Harry rolled his eyes.
And the fighting continues, Harmony sighed. Harry rolled his eyes as Draco crossed his arms.

Tom watched with Severus as the three interacted and felt as if something was off.

What is today? He asked. July 31st why? Severus asked. I just feel like I'm missing something, Tom sighed. And it's killing for you not to remember, Severus stated. Yes, Tom grumbled and Severus chuckled.
You'll remember, he said and kissed Toms cheek before walking away.

I'm bored~, Harmony whined. Really I'm fine, Harry said. Of course you are, Harmony grumbled.
How about you sit still and let me draw you, Harry suggested. Me too, Draco grumbled and Harry rolled his eyes.

Tom walked into the back garden and smiled at the three.

Hello, Harmony said happily. Harmony stop moving so much, Harry growled. I was saying hi to my father, she grumbled and he sighed.
Draco yawned and laid down, propping up on his elbows.

You should stop gelling your hair it would be easier to draw, Harry stated. Thanks arse, Draco growled. Plus it would make you look more attractive, Harry finished and smirked when Draco looked surprised and looked away. Never mind you don't get to draw my beauty, Draco grumbled. What beauty? Harry asked and Draco glared at him. All I see is handsome, He finished and Tom watched amused as Harry flirted with Draco and chuckled at every reaction.

Harry I never knew you were such a flirt, Tom stated. He's what? Harmony asked. Flirt. He's flirting with Draco, Tom stated and Harry smirked when Draco flushed a light pink.
Stop it your not worth the time, Draco growled. Your reactions say otherwise, Harry said and Draco rolled his eyes.
Yeah people rarely ever throw you compliments, Harmony said and Harry snorted. Shut up! Draco growled.

Here, Harry said handing the sketchbook to Harmony. I look gorgeous! She said happily. Why'd you draw my blush? Draco growled. It's a moment to capture, Harry simply said. Let me burn it, Draco hissed pulling his wand out. Your underaged, Harry reminded and Draco glared at him.

Harry I need your help, Tom said after a moment. With? Harry asked. I feel like I'm forgetting something. What is it? He asked. Why would Potter know? Draco grumbled. Because I'm all knowing haven't you noticed? Harry said and Draco smacked him with his own sketchbook.
Harry took the sketchbook and glared at Draco who returned it.

Anyway I don't know what your thinking of. Could it have something to do with it being July 31st? Our Hogwarts supply list hasn't come yet so it couldn't be that, Harry said and Tom hummed. It feels like today is something I should remember but I don't know, Tom breathed. Yeah I get your feeling dad, Harmony said nodding.

'Please tell me these people didn't actually forget Potters birthday?' Draco thought and looked at Harry who seemed to care less if they remembered or not.

A birthday, he growled. Yeah something like that, Harmony said and he rolled his eyes. I'll give you a hint. It's your best friends "special day", Draco said and Harmony thought.
'Are you fucking serious?' Draco thought and looked at the dark lord who was also thinking.

Draco sighed and laid down.
'These people are impossible' he declared and Harry look down at him.

What's up with you? Your birthday was in April, Harry grumbled. I'm not talking about me you dumbass! Draco growled and threw a book at Harry.

Ow, Harry growled and rubbed his forehead.

What the fuck Malfoy? He growled and picked the sloppily wrapped box shape up.
Did you do this it's horrid, Harry said and Draco glared at him.

Harry sat down and ripped the wrapping off.

Oh look it's fancier than mine, Harry sighed and looked at Draco. Thank you, he mumbled and Draco smirked.

Tom looked at the two and saw the wrapping.

'Ah that's right. It's Harry's birthday' he thought and smiled slightly when Harry flushed bright pink from something Draco said and started to grumble none sense at him.

Your a moron, Draco said smirking. Your a prat and an arse and a crap ton of other things that I can't put into words, Harry grumbled. Like handsome, attractive, Draco said. Without your hair gelled maybe, Harry said and Draco rolled his eyes. My hair looks perfect like this, he said. No it doesn't, Harry stated and pointed at him. The gel doesn't make it look natural, Harry stated.
I think that's your own opinion, Draco said laying on his back again. Yeah and you want to know something, my opinion matters unlike others, Harry growled. Oh yeah and why's that? Draco mockingly asked. Because I'm the only one you should care about, Harry said and Draco looked at him surprised than smirked. You think to highly of yourself, Draco sneered. Yeah so do you, Harry grumbled and Draco rolled his eyes.