20

Harry~, Harmony whined as she entered the Gryffindor common room.
Ok is it just normal to assume Zabini, Slytherin and anyone else who communicates with Harry knows the password to Gryffindor tower? Dean asked. No only Blaise and I know the password, Harmony grumbled with puffed out cheeks.

Harry sighed.

What is it Harm? He asked and she laid on his lap. Blaise won't give cuddles, She grumbled. Why? The OWLS ended a few weeks ago? Harry wondered. Exactly! Stupid Slytherin, stupid mate, stupid boyfriend, it's all stupid, he's stupid, Harmony growled and buried into Harry's legs.

Man I wish a girl would do that to me, George teased. Seriously, Fred said and Harry rolled his eyes. They chuckled and clapped his shoulder. To bad your gay or this would be a blessing for you, they said and Harry shooed them off.

What if he doesn't love me anymore? Harmony gasped and hugged Harry's hips. Harm I can tell you right now that that isn't the reason, Harry sighed. Than what is it?! Harmony yelled and buried back into Harry's legs.
Harry sighed and ran his fingers through Harmonys silk black hair.

Blaise entered the Gryffindor common room and sighed.

There she is, he grumbled. Harry smirked. So.. Blaise are you ignoring my best friend? He asked and Blaise raised an eyebrow. Oh about no cuddles? Yeah I've been planning something for our 3 years anniversary and needed to get her away for a little while, Blaise sighed. Well she thinks you don't love her, Harry stated.
Blaise sighed and crouched down.
When did she fall asleep? He asked. 30 minutes after complaining, Harry stated and Blaise nodded.

He took Harmony back in a bridal style way and walked out.
Harry sighed and went back to reading the book he had in his hands.

So Harry how do you have almost no friends but you seem to get all of the girls? A Gryffindor asked sitting beside him. My fam gets them not me, Harry stated and pulled his notebook for Transfiguration out. Do you not like that? He asked. Why would anyone like getting used for money and fam? Harry asked turning the page. Well at least you get sex, he said. I'm 15 and antisocial. I don't care about lovers and sexual activity, Harry stated. So an Aesexual? He asked. Harry rolled his eyes.
There are more important things than sex in this world, Harry stated. Yeah but it's a huge stress reliever, Lavender said. And the whore of Gryffindor speaks, Harry said and everyone snorted. Shut up! She yelled and crossed her arms now standing in front of Harry. You talk a big game for a virgin, she growled. We're 15. I'm not the only virgin, Harry stated. Yeah but your the only one without a mate, the other Gryffindor said. Loves a waste of time so I don't care, Harry stated. Wow I feel bad for your mate, Lavender grumbled. Feelings mutual, Harry stated and she scoffed.

Harry continued to do his work while brushing everyone else off with simple remarks and smart arse comments.

Blaise walked into the Slytherin common room to see Draco still searching Harry's sketchbook.

Mate you've had that for 2 months, give it back, Blaise sighed. Not until I find his signature, Draco growled. He doesn't have one, Blaise sighed and walked up the stone steps.

-Flashback-

Draco, Tom called waving him over.

Draco walked over to him and Tom lifted Harry's sketchbook up.

That was in my room, Draco mumbled. Yes and I'm going to clarify a question you have. Harry does have a signature but you'll only find it hidden within his drawings, Tom said handing Draco the sketchbook. Can I ask how you know? Draco asked and Tom smirked. I just talked to Harry but that's going to stay between us, Tom said and Draco nodded.

-End of Flashback-

'Harry wouldn't lie to the dark lord so I know he has a signature but it blends in with the pictures so well' Draco thought and groaned in frustration.