51

<3rd POV>

The leaves on the trees surrounding Hogwarts was starting to fall, a clear sign that autumn is soon to be ending. The wind was chilly, cold enough for you to want to take out your winter coats, but still warm enough for you to enjoy cold butterbeer.

Peace. That was the word that explained Hogwarts on that one faithful morning. It was a few days before Halloween, in which the two other school that will compete in the Triwizard tournament shall arrive in Hogwarts. 

Lady Hogwarts stared at the view of the grounds, breathing in the cool air, and was just about to close her eyes... when a shout came from the dungeons of the school.

The young girl sighed, before disappearing into nothing. 

We then find ourselves in the Slytherin dorms, the green and silver a soothing color. 

In front of the fireplace, a coffee table sat in front of it, filled with different pieces of parchment, half empty ink bottles, destroyed quills, and stacks of textbooks.

A  mess of black hair could be seen peeking out of the transfiguration textbook, one hand scribbling notes on the parchment, while the other hand furiously turning the pages.

Draco, meanwhile, was doodling on the textbook, paying little to no attention to the words displayed on the book.  

"I still can't believe you hit me." Draco said, rubbing his shoulder where Harry threw a book at.

"The least you could do is at least read the book, if you don't want to take notes." Harry hissed, annoyed with the blonde's antics.

"Why are we even studying?" He whined.

"Because, we have an exam tomorrow." Harry answered without any hesitation.

"But tonight is a special night you know! Tonight, the delegates from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang are coming over." Draco rolled onto his back, laying against the carpet. 

The common room was empty besides the two of them, the rest of Slytherin students having gone out to enjoy the weather. 

"We should go out you know! Go out with them! Go out with Alec, Blaise, and Daphne." Draco continued to complain, at this point totally abandoning his book.

Harry sighed, snapping his book close and putting on the table.

"Fine, but you clean up this mess first." 

Draco's face let out a smile, before realizing the full sentence. "Wait- why me?"

"Because you were the one who wanted to go. If you don't want to clean it then..." Harry reached back for the book, only for the book to be snatched away by a furious blonde.

"Nope, you get out of this common room and wait for me outside the entrance." Draco ordered, shooing the raven out of the room.

Harry could only help but follow the orders, making sure to grab one of the coats. 

Draco soon emerged from the common room, with a coat slung over him, as the duo headed towards the courtyard. The wind was quite chilly, a good idea for the two of them to bring some coats.

"Who do you think will represent Hogwarts in the championship?" Draco asked. 

'I swear to Merlin, that all Draco must be thinking was about the championship. The championship this, the championship that.' Harry rolled his eyes, fingering his wand.

"I don't know. I hope someone from Slytherin?" Harry answered, hesitating for a while. 

Draco gave Harry a look. 'The Look'. If Harry was a first year Hufflepuff, he would be running the opposite direction. But no, he was a descendant of Hogwarts, and he IS NOT afraid of a blonde ferret.