27

<3rd POV>

Harry sat in the edge of the Astronomy tower, overlooking the Quidditch pitch. Harry had just heard that his 'sister' got in trouble with a dragon along with Hermione last night. Unfortunately, Draco and Blaise also got caught strolling around the school at night, lucky Harry didn't go out to roam the hallways that night. 

Currently, the half moon rose gloomily from the ground, casting long shadows coming from the Forbidden Forest. The 4 were serving detention with Filch, Theo was with Pansy, so Harry was sitting alone in the tower. Harry took out his journal and wrote down a few observations about his new potion when he heard footsteps coming from behind him. 

He turned around quickly and saw Lily Potter walking towards him. 

"Professor Potter." Harry said before quickly packing up his things, trying to escape.

"Wait, Harry.. We need to talk." Lily's voice was quiet; even sad. 

"We are talking right now aren't we?" Harry allowed a soft smile grace his normal emotionless mask he always wore around the Potters. Lily was surprised at Harry's attempt at making a joke, and trying to decrease the tension around the room. She smiled before sitting down next to Harry. 

"Well, I want to apologize for how James and Evelyn has been treating you. I know I need to stop them, but something is stopping me to do that. It's like I'm not in control of my own body." Lily said ashamed, looking at her knees. 

This caught Harry's attention. 

"Wait... Did you just say you're not in control of your own body?"

Lily nodded, with an expression that could rival an owl. Harry quickly snapped his fingers and 2 vials filled with potions appeared. One was filled with a cloudy grey potion, the other was black colored. 

"The grey one is an counter-potion to an Imperious potion. I'm not sure yet, whether you have the imperious potion. The black one was a special one. It's one of my creations. It allowed the person to stay awake for a bit longer. I think you need it. You look tired." Harry handed the 2 vials towards Lily. 

Lily shoot Harry a thankful smile before drinking the black one first, before downing the grey one. Immediately, Lily's eyes clouded over before turning back to normal. 

"I- It seems like it- it is true. I- I have been under the Imperious curse... Thanks though Harry." Lily thanked Harry.

Harry quickly smiled before packing up his things. 

"Goodnight Prof. Potter." 

***

"Harry, can we talk?" Remus asked Harry, who was passing by the DADA classroom. 

"Of course, Prof. Lupin." Harry nodded before motioning his friends to head on to the Slytherin common room. Harry followed Remus towards the sanctuary before sitting down on one of the couches in front of Remus and Sirius. 

"Harry, we need your opinion on something. You see, we wanted to adopt a young girl. Her name's Rosaline, and she lives in an orphanage. We think that you'd like a little sister. She's 3 years old." Sirius started. 

Harry's eyes widened at the mention of adopting another child. Immediately Harry felt as if the walls were caving in on him, not to mention that he suddenly feels like he couldn't breath. 

"I- have to go." Harry said before bolting out of the room, leaving a very confused Sirius and Remus. He rushed up the stairs towards the Room of Requirements where he promptly collapsed and lost control of his magic. He let go of his magic that immediately swarmed the whole room. The Room had dummies to practice on, including a warm fireplace, several armchairs, and a coffee table. 

Harry took out his daggers and immediately started slashing on one of the dummies, as a way to release his stress. After ruining a dummy, Harry collapsed on the arm chair, before pulling his legs into his chest. 

Harry was afraid that if his two fathers wanted another child, they would send Harry away again, just like how the Potters did. Little did he know that there was a figure who was standing in the shadows. 

"Harry?" 

Harry's head snapped towards the person and saw the familiar brown hair and blue-red eyes. 

"Tom." Harry relaxed before his thoughts came rushing back. Tom immediately noticed the change and sat beside Harry, putting an arm around him.

"What's wrong Harry?" 

"My two fathers wanted another child, a 3 year old girl. I'm afraid that they will send me away just like the Potters." Harry explained, his mental dam came crashing down. Tom pulled Harry closer into a hug, tracing little circles around Harry's back. 

After a while, Harry pulled away from Tom. 

"Thanks Tom, I didn't realize how much I needed it."

"You really shouldn't do that Harry. You shouldn't bottle up your emotions, until they explode. Plus I'm sure your fathers will never do that to you. Not under my watch." Tom smirked at the end of his statement, watching Harry smile. 

"You're right Tom." Harry said before standing up. After saying his goodbyes and thanks, he left the room to find his fathers.

~

In the end, Remus and Sirius swore to Harry that they will never treat him like how the Potters did. The three of them were going to visit Rosaline after Hogwarts ended, so there will be no rush. 

~

Meanwhile, Lily Potter was confused with her husband and her daughter's moods. They were constantly changing, but she had one regret in her heart. A regret for not being friends with Severus, her childhood friend. She wanted to apologize for her behavior, but she didn't know how to tell it to him. 

She treated him like crap for the past 11 years, but after Harry gave her the counter-potion for the Imperious potion, she felt so much better and felt guilty. In the end she picked up her eagle feather quill and started writing a letter to Severus on a piece of parchment paper.

Severus,

I understand if you don't want to read it, and if you wanted to set fire on this letter. But please read until the very end.

First of all, I'm so sorry with the way I treated you. It turns out that I was under the Imperious potion-curse. It was thanks to Harry that I snapped out of it. He gave me the potion to counter the curse. 

Second of all, I really regret the falling of our friendship. I really hope you understand, that it was all my fault, and all I want to do is to try to rebuild it, slow and steady. How about we have coffee at the three broomsticks on Sunday at 3pm? 

I understand if you decide not to show up, but I'll be there waiting for you.

Forever yours,

Lilian Evans.