11

Harry awoke at exactly 5.00 am. Just like usual. He got changed into his robes the duplicate one. He took out his endless journal and his eagle quill both from Row, and headed towards the Great Hall. There was no one there, yet the food already appeared. The house elves must've started cooking at 4.00. Harry sat at the far end of the table, placed a bit of toast on his plate, and started jotting down ideas about a new potion he's thinking about creating. It was an invisibility potion that will turn the drinker invisible until the drinker drinks the counter-potion. He jot down several possible potions ingredients. Out of the hundreds potion ingredients, only few can cause invisibility.

By the time Harry finalized his potion ingredients to 10, he looked around. The sun was shining brightly now. It was already 8.00am. Harry sighed and scribbled in his neat handwriting a deadline in 2 weeks to finalize the potion ingredients and method. He then snapped shut his journal and placed the quill down beside the journal. He munched on a piece of toast and looked out the window, obviously distracted. He didn't notice the number of students entering the hall. 

At around 8.15, most of the students arrived. "Harry, what did you come here?" Draco whispered as he slide into the seat beside Harry. 

"Hmm?"

"Harry are you up?" 

"oh yes. Sorry. Got a little bit distracted." Harry smiled sheepishly. 

"What did you come here?" Blaise asked this time, sitting in front of Harry, loading his plate with waffles. 

"5." 

"That's so early!" Pansy praised, as she watched the Gryffindor, who were eating and talking at the same time, with disgust. "I could never wake that early." 

"I got used to it. Guess what we have today... Herbology, Potions, and History of Magic." Harry said excitedly.

"Awesome!" Draco smiled while grabbing a green apple. "You want one?"

"No thanks." Harry said opening his journal again and wrote down an unexpected thought about the potion. 

'If a group of people decided to get invisible, how are they going to see each other...' Harry stared at the incomplete sentence and sighed in frustation.

"What are you writing Harry?" Theo asked from beside Draco. 

"I'm finding ingredients for my invisibility spell. It's incomplete. I'm still thinking about it." Harry shrugged. 

"Ask my godfather." Draco said. 

Harry merely nodded as he snapped his fingers and his schoolbag appeared in front of him. He kept his journal and quill. Harry hissed lowly. 'Jadeite. Come here.' 

"What in the world do you think you're doing??" Blaise asked afraid. 

"Don't worry. I'm just calling Jadeite over." Harry laughed. And surely, the small snake slithered over to the Slytherin table from Harry's dorm. Shrieks and screams could be heard from everywhere around the hall. Harry could hear Evelyn shrieks. "A SNAKEEEE!" "Get that thing away!" 

Harry laughed as Jadeite slithered up his legs and curled comfortably around Harry's shoulder, almost like a scarf. James stared at Harry with the snake in immense terror. He thought Harry was being attacked. 

"Stupefy!" James shouted from across the room aiming at the snake. Before it hits the snake, a strong shield appeared between the spell and Harry. The spell bounced back. Harry turned to face James. James rushed over worried. The whole hall was quiet as everyone stared at James and Harry.

"Professor Potter, why did you try to knock Jadeite unconscious." Harry asked deadly calm. James remembered yesterday events and tried not to get Harry too mad.