17

<Harry POV>

I paced the classroom nervously, hands subconsciously twisting the Philosopher Stone in my hands. I had decided to talk to Quirell for a while, then I'll decide whether or not I'll give the stone to him. I leaned against the wall of the classroom eyes staring at the door. Finally, the door handle opened.

"Mr. P-p-p-potter?"

"Cut the crap Voldemort." I sighed standing up straight.

"C-crap? I- How the hell you know it was me?" Quirell said.

'Let me face him Quirell." 

"Yes my lord." Quirell said, and then his face changed. It now shows the face of the handsome man in the mirror. 

'How did you know it was me Harrison Potter.'

"The stammer was too fake." I shrugged.

'I should've known. What business did you mean in your letter?'

"This." I said taking out the stone. He made a show to grab it but I put it back under my shirt. "Before I give it to you, I need to know your intentions." 

'I need the stone to go back to my normal state, at least before I manage to find a potion that will bring me back to my normal state permanently.' 

"Will you return the stone to me again?"

'Yes. I just need to make the elixirs then I'll give it back to you.'

I thought about it for a while and told Voldemort, "Ok. I'll think about it. Can I call you Tom?" 

Voldemort, I mean, Tom nodded his head and changed back into Quirell. He gave me a small nod before leaving the classroom. 

I sighed and snapped my fingers. A quill and a piece of parchment paper appeared in front of me. I grabbed them and started writing a letter to Nicolas Flamel. 

To Nicolas Flamel,

Hi, my name is Harrison Potter. I want to ask you a question:

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? LEAVING AN IMPORTANT AND EXQUISITE STONE IN A SCHOOL OF 11 YEARS OLD? 

Yes. I'm 11, you should know my twin sister, Evelyn Potter, (If you don't know who she is, read some random crack head book about her and I am 99.9% sure that I am not in the book.) 

Anyways, I have your stone, and I have a plan. You see, I want to know whether you are in Dumbledore's or Voldemort's side. I heard a rumor that you and Dumbledore had a fight. I don't know if it is true or not. 

I want to meet you soon probably this weekend before the Quidditch match next week.

Yours sincerely,

Harrison James Potter

P.S. I hate my last name.

I reread it and rolled up the parchment paper. I tied the letter to a barn owl who was sitting in the windowsill as if knowing I would send a letter.

"Send this to Nicolas Flamel ok?" I cooed her stroking her beautiful wings. She hooted in response and flew away. I leaned against the windowsill and watch the disappearing figure of the owl.

<Nicolas POV>

"Love! There's a letter for you!" Perenelle Flamel, my wife shouted from the kitchen. I was currently searching for my notes about the Philosopher stone.