2

2 days later, James came home to find Lily, Remus, and Sirius playing with Harry and Evelyn in front of the fireplace.  Harry was sitting in Remus's lap listening to Moony reading a book, while Evelyn was playing with Muggle bricks. Lily and Sirius were talking. "The world has gone mad!" James exclaimed, slumping into one of the empty chairs. "As soon as I entered the Ministry, everyone started clapping and asking me questions about Evelyn. Death Eaters claimed the dark mark was fading." 

The 3 adults laughed at James problems. The twins looked at their father with an expression almost like an owl. James picked up Evelyn and Harry and place them on his lap. "The press had been pressuring me about my daughter. I nearly lost my temper, and luckily, I didn't. Anyways, Dumbledore is coming over in 10 minutes or so." 

Lily stood up and kissed James cheek before carrying the twins. "Well, if that is the case, I'm going to dress the kids up. See you soon Remus and Sirius." Lily called over he shoulder before heading up to the kids room. 

"God I love that woman." Sirius sighed.

"She's mine Padfoot. And don't you have Moony?" James joked.

"Yes I do. C'mon Remus we have to leave." Sirius sighed standing up and heading to the door. "See you around James." Remus said and exited the castle. James waited for another 2 minutes, and heard Dumbledore arriving. James welcomed Dumbledore into the castle, finishing at the same time as Lily walked down the stairs with the twins. Harry's messy hair covered his scar, causing no one to see it. Dumbledore ran a long finger over Evelyn's scar. "It is true. She is the Chosen One." 

Harry stared at Dumbledore with a look of confusion. The old man with the iconic white beard and hair fell as long to his chest. Dumbledore ignored Harry, and focused on Evelyn. 

"Dumbledore, what are we going to do with Harrison?" Lily asked obviously uncomfortable about the fact that Dumbledore didn't even glance a look at Harry. 

"Harrison? Oh right Evelyn's twin," Lily and James share a dark look. "I shall bring him to live with someone else."

"Oh? And who might that be?" James asked nonchalantly.

"Definitely not the Longbottom." Dumbledore stated.

"Why is that?" Lily asked curious, as Alice Longbottom happens to be Lily's closest friend.

"Unfortunately, Lily, Alice and Frank are now beyond help as being tortured with crucio curse. The people who caused it were now in Azkaban, and Neville is living with his grandmother. Such a terrible fate for such a lovely family." Dumbledore sighed, before smiling again. "I got it. We'll send Harrison over to Petunia, your sister Lily. When Harrison turned 11, the 2 of you will pick him up and introduce him to the magical world." 

Lily stared at Dumbledore in shock. Petunia? Her muggle sister who hates magic? No way. "Why should we send Harry away?"

"Because Lily m'dear, Evelyn is now the savior of our wizarding world. We have to train her to the best she can be, and Harrison may be jealous of all the media attention that Evelyn received. Plus, Evelyn needs to be perfect, and Harry may drag her down." Dumbledore exclaimed without a bit of emotion showing on his face. 

Lily stared at Harry crying silent tears, and looked at James. James nodded at Lily. Lily took one last glance of her son and kissed his forehead, slightly missing the scar. James took Harry from Lily's arm and handed Harry over to Dumbledore without even a look at Harry. Dumbledore took at Harry and wrapped him up in blankets. 

"I shall drop Harrison off. Oh and remember tomorrow, you should bring Evelyn to the Ministry, I heard that Evelyn wanted to be interviewed." With that, Dumbledore disappeared along with Harry. Lily cried onto James' shoulder for a good amount of time. 

Meanwhile, Dumbledore arrived at 4 Privet Drive and left Harry on the doorstep and apparated away. Little did Dumbledore know, was that an extremely powerful wizard was in the same area. The wizard had white beard just like Dumbledore, but slightly shorter. He had a staff that is taller than himself, and wore a blue cloak with silver stars. The staff had a green colored ball, where it stored all the magic that he had. The Merlin stepped over to the poor baby, and carried him, knowing exactly what should be done. "That fool will not go messing up this world anymore. I will be breaking many laws, but this child does not deserve to stay with ... Muggles." Merlin whispered to himself, and with that he stepped into the shadows along with Harry and disappeared.

2 days after Harry was taken away by Dumbledore, Sirius was pacing around in his very own Castle of Black living room. There was something wrong, something was off, but Sirius couldn't put his finger on it. Sirius floo'ed over to Potter Castle, in hopes to see his beloved godson. Once Sirius arrived, Sirius saw James sitting on one of the armchair and Lily sitting on another with Evelyn on her lap. "Hey Sirius." James said welcoming his close friend.

Sirius stood there astounded. "Why, hello. Where is Harry?" 

At the name Harry, Lily burst into tears and left the room with Evelyn. 

"Whatever is wrong with Lily?" Sirius wondered out loud.

"Sirius, come sit down. We need to talk." James ordered.

Sirius did and listened to James explanation. 

"Sirius, Harry was taken away by Dumbledore to live with Lily sister Petunia."

Sirius was silent for a moment. "You mean, you sent your own flesh and blood, to live with filthy muggles?" Sirius growled. 

"Yes, but it was for his and our own good. Evelyn here is a media star, we don't want Harry to be jealous of Evelyn and trample over her success. Plus, we need to train Evelyn to be the best as she possibly can and Harry will always be standing in the way or will keep on disturbing Evie, not allowing her to study hard."

"So, you sent Harry, my godson and heir to the Ancient and Noble House of Black, away, so your lovely Evie will not be disturbed." Sirius asked with a low and cold voice. This usually means danger, but James failed to notice.

"Yes."

"How dare you do that to my godson. You only want media attention. You're so afraid that Harry will be better than Evelyn and that is why you sent him away. My godson. You should know that the 2 of us have a magical bind that keeps us together and you cannot separate the 2 of us. Tell me where is Harry?" Sirius exploded like a firecracker standing up from his chair. 

"I-I don't know." 

"What do you mean you don't know???? You allowed that fucking fool of Dumbledore to take away your heir and mine somewhere you don't know? What happened to you James? Wait till Moony hears about this. From this moment on, the Ancient and Noble House of Black will have nothing to do with the house of Potter anymore, and consider me and Remus your new enemies." Sirius spat at James, and immediately floo'ed over to his castle. 

"What the fuck am I going to say to Moony?" Sirius asked under his breath pacing to and fro. 

"Say what Padfoot." 

Sirius turned and saw Remus standing in the doorway. "James sent Harry away." Sirius managed to say in a calm tone.

"Where?"

"To the Muggles."

That line was enough to turn Remus wolf-like. His eyes flashed amber red and his teeth starts to grow sharper. Without waiting for Sirius, he apparated to the Potter Castle. He didn't wait for an explanation from James. He stepped up and punched him in the face hard. James felt his nose break. "That's what you get from taking my cub and Sirius's pup away. Be grateful it isn't more." Remus growled and apparated back to the Black castle.

"Tea Moony?" Sirius asked as soon as Remus arrived.

"Yes please." 

They fell into an awkward silence. "So what did you do to James?" Sirius asked.

Remus had a faint grin on his face as he launched onto what happened. "You broke his nose?" Sirius asked. Remus grinned and nodded. 

"We need to find Harry." Sirius stated.

"James doesn't even know where Harry is. Do you think he would show up in Hogwarts when he is 11?" Remus asked. 

"Probably. We should get jobs over at Hogwarts." Sirius yawned. Remus went to Sirius lap and fell asleep cuddling each other.