20

<Harry POV>

After 1 week of resting in the Hospital Wing, I was finally released. For 1 whole week, Tom, Sirius, Remus, Lucius, and Narcissa visits me, (a good thing because I was getting bored). Today, I can finally go back to my normal schedule. It was the day before Christmas Holidays. Sirius and Remus hinted that we'll go somewhere warm... Where?

Leaning against Blaise and Draco, I managed to get to the Entrance Hall without falling down the stairs. 

"Slow down Blaise, you're going too fast." Draco laughed as Blaise dragged me forward.

"I'm hungry!" Blaise whined. I sighed. 

"Blaise please, my knees are not used to walking after 1 month of laying down." I groaned. My knees are not used to my body weight anymore. I mean after a month of laying down? You can't expect me to be running marathons around the castle. 

Finally after Blaise whining and complaining, we reached the Great Hall. It was lunch, so the hall was pretty full. The door swung open with a loud bang and everyone eyes were on me. It must be a pretty weird sight. My arms around Blaise and Draco's shoulder, my face paler than usual and thinner than usual. 

There was an awkward silence at first, but then suddenly cheering can be heard from the Slytherins. The Gryffindors were astonished that the Slytherins could make such a loud noise. I grinned when I saw Evelyn sulking, obviously jealous of the attention. The rest of the hall, including Ravenclaws, Hufflepuffs and the teachers were also happy. Only a few of the Gryffindors seems glad, including the Weasley twins. I made a mental note in my brain to talk to them soon. 

The noise continued on for a few minutes when we sat down on the table. I watched as Dumbledore stood up from the table.

"Congratulations to Mr. Potter for a recovery from a terrible ah- accident." 

All of the Slytherins, Ravenclaws, Hufflepuffs and the Weasley twins scowled at Dumbledore. Luckily Severus and Remus was holding Sirius back, or else Sirius would've killed Dumbledore. 

"Tomorrow is the start of Christmas break, please prepare yourself for the break." Dumbledore said before sitting down. 

I miss talking with my friends, they told me every prank that they did on Evelyn and her 'friends'. I didn't notice James and Lily coming over to me with the Golden Trio tailing behind. Theo tapped my shoulders pointing at the group. I turned my head and sighed. I've just been out from the hospital wing for less than 2 hours, and I had to deal with Potters. 

"Harry. You are to stay at Hogwarts with us for Christmas break." James ordered. 

I groaned and noticed Sirius and Remus walking quickly (read running) over to us. I hid a smile behind my emotionless mask. 

"No thank you." I smiled innocently. 

"This is not a choice! Plus where will you stay?" James exploded.

"With me." Sirius said putting his arm over my shoulder pulling me into a one-arm protective hug. 

"You? How are you fit to take care of my son? You're just as dark as your family Black." James sneered standing in front of Sirius.

"Maybe he is. Actually scratch that, maybe WE are. Plus, I'm also helping Sirius." Remus smiled. 

"I- Remus? Really?" Lily asked worried and scared. 

"Well, I don't care. He is still my son and still has the Potter name. He is staying at Hogwarts for the winter break. I'd do a blood ritual if necessary." James said as if his words were final.