24

<3rd POV>

It had officially been 2 weeks ever since school started, and luckily, the Potters hadn't made a scene... well, yet. A lot of the Hufflepuffs, Ravenclaws, Slytherins, and several Gryffindors congratulated Harry on the spectacular win of the last Quidditch Game. In return, most of the Slytherins congratulated Ravenclaws on their win against Hufflepuffs during the 2nd Quidditch match of the season, where Harry, unfortunately, was absent. 

The Slytherins had been training ever since the snow had cleared off, as their next match was on the 3rd week of February. But they weren't too worried, most probably because they had Harry on their team. 

The start of the term went uneventful until one day. Harry, Draco and Blaise were just exiting the Transfiguration class. They had successfully managed to turn their respective mice into snuffboxes. Harry was the first to turn it and had earned Slytherin 5 points. Pansy and Theo were already ahead of the trio, as the 2 were the first to rush out. Walking out of the classroom, they were immediately stopped by the 'Golden' Trio. 

"Well, well, well... Who do we have here?" Evelyn tutted blocking Harry's way, with Ron and Hermione behind her.

"Move." Harry sighed, not in the mood for a fight right now. Evelyn just smirked and took out her wand. 

Draco groaned from beside Harry as he took out his own wand, pointing it at the trio. 

"Move!" Draco ordered. Blaise looked like he wanted to take out his wand too, but before any serious dueling could happen, Severus swooped in and stood in front of Draco, Blaise, and Harry. 

"What's going on here?" Severus asked in his normal deep and silky voice.

"Nothing sir." Draco smirked keeping his wand in his pocket, while Harry face-palmed. 

"5 points from Gryffindor for using your wand in the corridors." Severus scolded, trying not to let a smile from surfacing.

"But- Sir! We didn't do anything!" Hermione protested. 

Severus gave Hermione one of his cold glare and continued, "10 points for Gryffindor for talking back to a teacher." 

"It's not fair! They started it!!" Ron whined stomping his feet on the floor. 

"20 point from Gryffindor. Do you want it to be 30?" 

Evelyn opened her mouth before closing it, turning on her heel, she stalked away, followed closely by Ron and Hermione. 

"Be careful you three, I won't always be here to save you. Also, Harry, Tom is waiting for you in  the chamber." Severus said before turning away. 

"What chamber?" Draco asked Harry, who was in complete deep thought. 

"Chamber..." Harry started before grinning. He then took off running to Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. 

"HARRY! What in the world of Merlin are you doing?" Blaise shouted running after him, closely followed by Draco. 

"Meeting Tom!" Harry called back, picking up speed.

"In a girls bathroom? Are you out of your mind?" Draco groaned grabbing Harry's arm, but missed. 

"Too bad Malfoy. You need more experience!" Harry teased, using his air element to quicken the 3 of them. 

"Ok, everything you see here, you don't tell anyone. You swear?" Harry asked sternly as soon as they reached the bathroom. 

Draco and Blaise glanced at each other before nodding. Harry walked over to a broken sink and hissed, 'Open'.  

Draco's and Blaise's eyes widened as the sink opened to reveal a secret entrance.