19

<Harry POV>

I found myself in a dark forest with fog all around. Ahead of me was a big river and there was no bridge. Where am I and why does it look so familiar. Suddenly the fog increased as a black cloaked figure appeared.

"Greetings Master." 

I snapped my head up and looked at the cloaked figure. 

"Hello Death." I greeted. People may look at me as if I'm crazy but I feel strangely calm and relaxed. 

"Don't call me Death, please just call me Lucifer. Or Luke." 

I stared at him shaking my head. "Why did you call me Master?" 

Dea- Luke slumped down and snapped his fingers. A bench appeared and he motioned for me to sit. I complied.

"Fate and Life has this 'brilliant' plan of making you master of death even though you don't have the deathly hallows. They said because you are a direct descendant of the 5 most prestigious families in the wizarding world. To be honest, I have a feeling they just wants to get rid of me." 

I laughed. Death? In front of me? This had got to be a dream.

"So Luke, it means I am Master of Death?" 

Luke nodded and continued, "You can bring the dead back to the living world for a while only. You control which souls to go to heaven or hell. Heck, you are immortal." 

Immortal?? This is going to be fun!

"So... Am I dead?" I started.

"No. You are in a coma. You need to train with me and enhance your magic before going back to the real world. Don't worry when you go back, I will accompany you in your mind. Just call my name and I'll be there." Death said standing up. 

"Now. Let us go train. Don't call me Master. Call me Harry." I grabbed his arm and we apparated to a huge clearing. Not apparated, it was more relaxed and not as uncomfortable as apparition. 

"What was that?" I asked smoothing my t-shirt. 

"Shifting. You can do it too. Just focus where you want to go and you are there." Luke said gesturing me to the huge field. 

For the next few weeks, we spent our days training and joking around. 

~ <Draco POV> ~

It has been a month and Harry has still not woken up yet. We took turns on who is going to care after Harry. 

#Flashback#

It was the night Harry got injured, me, Theo, Blaise and Pansy followed Severus to our common room. When we entered, everyone's eyes were on us and were eerily quiet.

"Harry is in a coma. We do not know when he will wake up, or whether he will wake up at all." Severus's voice cracked. 

Whispers could be heard as Severus walked out the room. 

"What are we going to do with Potter?" Marcus asked.

"We prank her. Let's get planning." I smirked thinking of the horrible things that will happen to Evelyn Potter.

#Flashback Ended#

I was in the hospital wing alone thinking about the pranks we did on Evelyn the last month. I felt someone sit beside me. Blaise was there. 

"Hey." I whispered, trying not to show emotion in my voice, looking at Harry's limp body.

"He's still not waking up?" Blaise asked placing his head in my shoulders. 

"Not yet." I said leaning against Blaise. 

Pansy and Theo joined us soon and we sat there praying Harry would wake up.

<Harry POV>

"Harry, it is time for you to go back." Luke said sitting beside me. He had changed his attire of clothing to a t-shirt and jeans after I insulted his black cloak. 

"Back where?"

"Living. It's already a month. Your friends and family are getting scared." 

"You are right." I sighed standing up.

"Don't worry Harry, I'll still be with you." 

"Of course brother." I said leaning against him as we shifted to the gate of the living. 

<Draco POV>

"Uhmmm. Anyone got my glasses?" 

I turned my head towards Harry. He was sitting up and rubbing his eyes. I hugged him tightly and then hit his head. 

"Ow. Dray don't do that." He grinned. 

Blaise, Pansy and Theo took their turns hugging him. 

"We thought you died." Pansy cried into his shoulder. Harry looked around sheepishly before Sirius, Lupin and Severus cam running into the hospital wing. 

"CUB!" Sirius shouted throwing himself over Harry. 

"I... can't... Breathe." Harry gasped for air under Sirius. I laughed and so did everyone else. 

"What were you doing sleeping for a month?" Lupin asked ruffling his hair. 

"Training my magic with Luke." Harry smirked. Blaise looked at me and I shrugged.

"Who?" Theo asked.

"Death, Luke, Lucifer, take your pick." Harry sighed leaning against his bed. 

"What?" 

"That's me!" a voice came from behind us. A cloaked man laughed like wind rustling through tree branches. 

"LUKE! Your cloak is horrible take it off!" Harry whined not looking at him. 

Luke sighed as his cloak changed into T-shirt and jeans. Harry smiled. 

"Harry is my master. Life and Fate are being total idiots and forced me here." Lu- Death said. 

Severus gasped as he goggled at Death. Death grumbled as he disappeared.

"So, what happened when I was out?" Harry asked.

Me, Theo, Blaise, and Pansy shared a smile and launched into our stories.