25

<3rd POV>

Harry, Draco, and Blaise were sitting in the library with a girl named Daphne Greengrass. Pansy was the one who introduced Daphne to Harry, and ever since then, they became close friends. Pansy and Theo meanwhile, would do anything to get out of the library, so the duo decided to do their homework at the Slytherin common room. 

"I hate Transfiguration." Draco groaned rereading his roll of parchment paper. The homework from McGonagall was a 2 feet essay. 

"Dray you've been saying it for weeks. So shut your mouth and do your homework." Harry said reaching for a book on arithmancy as he had already done all of his homework. 

Blaise had to hide his laughter behind a book and Daphne covered her mouth with her hand. 

"I-" Draco started before following Harry's order. 

Daphne looked at the cover of the book that Harry was currently reading. 

"Beginners Guide to Arithmancy? Interesting. You like arithmancy?" Daphne questioned curiously. 

"Yes, I love arithmancy. Pity that we only start learning at 3rd year." Harry answered flipping a page.

"My mom has a master in arithmancy, if you want, I can ask her for books that you can read about arithmancy."

"Really? Thanks Daphne." Harry smiled. 

"Oi!" 

Harry raised his head to see the Golden Trio in front of the table. 

"What do you want?" Daphne snapped. Daphne was famous for her ah- temper. No one should ever cross her, if they did, well they shall end up in the hospital wing for the rest of the days. Ever since Daphne became friends with Harry, she has been more protective of Harry, Draco, and Blaise. The 4 students suspected that Theo and Pansy have a crush on each other, so the 4 leave them alone. 

"I heard that you guys have been recruiting everyone into your little group is that right?" Evelyn asked. 

"No." Harry answered continuing reading his book.

"What the hell? You're hanging out with death eaters! You must be another death eater as you are hanging out with them." Ron exploded with anger, his face as red as his hair.

Now, when Daphne is protective of Harry, Draco, and Blaise, Harry is 10x more protective. If anyone insults Daphne, Draco, or Blaise, the person ended up in the hospital wing for a whole week. 

"No one insults my friends do you understand that?" Harry said, releasing some of his magic, letting it swirl around the students. 

Ron quickly nodded as Harry controlled his magic. 

"Now what do you want?" Blaise asked annoyed, rolling up his parchment paper.

"We wanted to ask about Nicolas Flamel. Do you know him?" Hermione asked, scared. 

"Nicolas? Of course we do." Harry answered. 

"Who is he?" Hermione continued. But before Harry could answer, Evelyn cut him off.

"They obviously don't know! They're just snakes and snakes are not smart. We should've asked the Ravenclaws, the bookworms, or better the boring house." Evelyn scoffed.

Everyone in the library stared at Evelyn as they whispered to one another. All ravens, snakes, badgers, and lions are known to be notoriously smart, the only difference was that ravens preferred to spend their time in the library, snakes like to spend time in the dungeons, badgers in the kitchen or greenhouse, and lions in the Quidditch pitch.