9

The calendar shows 1 September. Harry was excited and immediately jumped out of bed. He didn't made it far until he heard Evelyn's voice from the other opposite wing. 

"DADDYYYY! I NEED MORE QUILLS!!!!!!" 

Typical Evelyn. Harry already packed and quickly changed into his muggle t-shirt and jeans. As soon as he was waiting in the living room, it was already 10.30, yet the rest of the Potters haven't come down. Harry waited for nearly 15 minutes until his family came running down the stairs. Evelyn was wearing a muggle dress and her hair was parted so everyone could see the scar. Lily was wearing a simple dress, while James wore a suit and tie. Lily walked over to Harry and tried to comb his hair. 

"Dear, your hair can't stay still! Just like your dad." Lily joked as she gave up. They walked towards the fireplace. Evelyn, James, and Lily floo'ed over first. Harry stepped into the fireplace, but stepped back out. He instead shifted over to the train station. Much safer and easier. Harry appeared in the middle of the crowd. He crept over and beside people to reach his family. And what a sight his family gave Harry. 

The Potters were having another photoshoot with Lily and James hugging Evelyn goodbye. Harry scoffed at the view and headed towards the red train. Harry traveled through the corridor and sat at one empty compartment at the very back of the train. Jadeite was awake and stared at the train in surprise and hissed, 'Are we going back to Hogwarts??' 

'Yes Jadeite. Just a few more hours then we're finally home.' Harry hissed back as the door to the compartment opened. In entered Draco Malfoy, another boy, and a girl. 

"Hello Harry. We met in Madam Malkin's a month or so ago. I'm Draco. This is Blaise Zabini, and the girl over there is Pansy Parkinson. We're best friends. Can we sit here?" Draco asked.

Harry nodded and continued staring at his potions book written by Severus Snape, the youngest ever potion master. Draco sat beside Harry, and Blaise and Pansy sat in the seat opposite of them. 

"It's not a rumor then?" Blaise asked.

"What's not a rumor?" 

"There was a rumor that the Potters had a twin but after Samhain of 1981, you were never seen or heard from again. Many people took it as a mistake."

"I am not surprised. My adoring parents thought it be best for me to live somewhere else so Evelyn could have all the attention." Harry mocked.

"They sent their own child away? How dare they send a magical child away! They're crazy." Pansy scolded, her voice full of disgust. 

"It was for the best."

"Your parents believed that?" Draco asked in disbelief. 

"As soon as they took me back, the first thing they told me was the sob story about a terrible war, and Evelyn defeated the Dark Lord, so they had to give me up because of her fame and training." Harry sighed.

"And Father said the Potters couldn't get worse." Draco muttered shaking his platinum-blonde hair. 

"Sorry to disappoint you guys." Harry remarked.

"Disappoint? You're joking right. Father would be glad." 

Harry grinned and said, "I like your father already!"

"Well you're the first one from Potters."

"They don't get along?" Harry asked.

"House Malfoy is very influential with the Ministry. Your father was the Head Auror, and is friends with Dumbledore. The 2 of them believe that my father is evil just because he is not light." Draco groaned.