31

<3rd POV>

A week into summer break and Harry had fallen into a steady schedule. Although living in Riddle Manor along with his brother and Draco, Harry spend his days in the potions lab, preparing himself for his Mastery Exams. He was determined to pass with high grades... Too determined. If he had the option whether to sleep or continuing with his potions, he would be stuck in the lab 24/7. Fortunately, Sirius and Remus quickly ushered Harry to his bedroom after several hours in the lab. 

Draco, meanwhile, was busy with his summer homework, which Harry had finished it on his first day of summer break. Tom was busy with the Ministry, trying to restore most of the Pureblood traditions that had been demolished and ignored to make way for the Muggle tradition. 

Severus and Lily had moved into Prince Manor, which was abandoned ever since Severus's mother, Eileen Prince, married the Muggle. Lily had officially left James and Evelyn, and Dumbledore's manipulative meddling. Severus was pleased to say that Harry was working very hard in preparation for his exam, although he wasn't pleased to see that Harry was barely sleeping or eating. 

Jadeite was enjoying her life with Nagini, Tom's familiar. The two snakes had made a game in which whoever scares the most people by the end of the summer wins. This game leads to many death eaters who were visiting Riddle Manor during meetings, to drop their emotionless features, and shriek around like a banshee. 

Harry and Draco were allowed to be in the meeting, not like Harry would actually attend them for being too busy in the lab. The meetings happen weekly, although there would be some time in which an emergency meeting would be called. 

Tom had made it a rule that the Inner Circle (consisting of many many Death Eaters that are still in Azkaban) will not call him 'My Lord' or grovel on the floor for him. Sirius and Remus decided that they are not getting the Dark Mark, but they will still be working with Tom, just like Lily and Narcissa. The Inner Circle have made a plan to let the Death Eaters escape from Azkaban, which would happen before Harry's Potions Mastery Exam, as Harry played a huge part in the plan. Harry had learned the language of Dementors with Rowena and Helga when he was 8, so he could easily communicate with the Dementors and strike up a deal with them. 

Needless to say, the group of adults and students fell into a steady rhythm.

~

Harry was down in the lab as usual, when he heard a knock on the huge oak door. The door was fitted with many wards and charms, such as silencing charms, and wards that prevent intruders from charging in and destroying the potions. Harry looked up from his cauldron that was filled with his invisibility potion and lowered down the heat, as the potion needs to simmer on low heat for 24 hours straight. He wiped his hands before heading to open the door.

Remus and Sirius were standing outside, wearing neat Muggle clothes.

"What's up with the clothes?" Harry asked stepping out of the lab and locking the door behind him. 

"We are picking up your sister today. Go and get changed." Remus said. 

Harry glanced at Sirius, confused to why he wasn't jumping up and down in excitement. He raised an eyebrow at his father.

"I had him placed under a silencing charm. At least until we arrived in the orphanage. He was screaming bloody murder." 

Harry grinned and nodded while Sirius pouted. After changing into his clothes, the three made their way to the orphanage, which was near to the Manor. 

Remus stepped up to the door and knocked on it twice. There was a sound of rustling from inside before the heavy wooden door was opened. The orphanage was small and old. Very old. 

"How can I help the three of you?" a short lady asked. She looked the age of 40. 

"We are here to adopt a child that goes by the name Rosaline." Remus answered.

"One moment. Rosaline!" the lady shouted. 

A cute small child ran to the lady. The child had long dark brown hair, bright green eyes that looked a lot like Harry's. 

"Hey there Rosaline. I'm Harry. That is Remus and Sirius, our fathers. We are here to adopt you." Harry said grinning as he knelt down to the girl's eye level.

The girl tilted her head to the side which looked a lot like an adorable owl. Before she grinned and threw herself onto Harry, nearly knocking him over. 

Harry chuckled as he got back to his feet, with Rosaline in his arms. 

"She's adorable." Harry cooed laughing as Sirius motioned to his silenced mouth. Remus discreetly said the counter charm and Sirius finally made a sound from his mouth, looking utterly relieved. 

3 hours later, the Lupin-Black family had a new family member, Rosaline Andromeda Lupin-Black, in honor of her godmother Andromeda. Narcissa and Lily were also named godmothers, while Lucius, Tom, and Severus were named godfathers. 

Suffice to say, Rosaline grew up with several adults who constantly spoil her. 

A/N: Today's chapter is quite short. If you go back to chapter 28/29 (I forgot which was the chapter), the pairing had changed to Alec x Draco. Sorry for those Drarry lovers! I love Drarry don't get me wrong, it doesn't match with the plot of this story. Also 80k reads? Wow. Stop spoiling me, I'm blushing... I'll be posting another chapter on 24/25 Dec, based on the time zones.