14

A/N: Oh mai gad. Thank you for 3k reads... I never expected it to reach this much views. I don't really have a schedule for updating, but I can promise at least one chapter a week. Thanks for your support! Oh and by the way, I'm trying out a new writing format with Harry's POV, and so on.

<3rd POV>

The rest of the week flew by past, with the occasional insults from Evelyn Potter to Harry. At least... until flying lesson. As obvious as it is, James ignored the Slytherins leaving to do that to themselves. Evelyn was the first to fly, wobbling her way up but of course James didn't notice. 

"Good job Evelyn!" James applauded.

<Harry's POV>

I rolled my eyes. This is getting boring. I winked at Draco. Seems like we had a plan to put into motion. I mounted my broom and as soon as James blew his whistle, I was already the first in the air. I reached the top of Hogwarts in a few seconds. I ignored all the gasps from down there. I could hear James gasping and calling Evelyn to go after me. 

Stupid man. Evelyn could never catch me. And she went up. It may have been 15 minutes. An hour. Or even 30 seconds. I don't care. I waited up there, swinging my feet. I had a brilliant plan and I plan to do so. 

"Harry?" a familiar voice came.

I looked down, Evelyn was only 10 meters above the ground, there's no way it could be her voice.

"You couldn't be possibly forgetting me already right Harry?" came the voice again.

I spun around and saw her. I cracked a smile as I zoom towards a little girl around the age of 7 on the roof of Hogwarts. She was wearing a muggle dress, with dainty slippers. Those eyes, gray eyes, and her brown hair with bits of red, green, blue, and yellow. 

"Holly!" I called zooming towards her. I landed on the roof and gave her a quick tight hug. I could hear sounds of confusion coming from down on the quidditch lawn, but I don't care. I'm here with Holly. The magic of Hogwarts. Rowena and Helga decided to make a person from Hogwarts magic to keep me company. I haven't seen her... well... for a thousand years. 

"Harry! I thought you would never come!" Holly said hugging me back. I pulled away from her and placed my hands on her shoulder.

"You're still alive?" I enquired.

"That's mean Harry. Of course I'm alive. As long as Hogwarts magic is alive, I am alive. I'm afraid I'm dying." she said with a sad tone.

"What? Dying? How?" 

"Dumbledore. He's using my magic to fuel his magic. MY magic Harry. I take it I would be alive for another 10 years until he sapped all my magic. Unless he is not headmaster anymore." 

"Wait. Can I kick him out?" 

"Harry.. You can but when you are 13. You're still 11 for goodness sake. Oh, Sal, Ric, Row, Helga, and Merlin are alive." 

"NO WAY!" I laughed hugging her tightly. 

"Yes they're alive. They created an immortality potion, not available on the market, and they said they would meet with you after Christmas break." Holly smiled.

My heart was singing with joy. My true family is still alive! 

"Can I meet you again?" I asked.

"Sure. Just focus on the magic of Hogwarts. And I'll be there. When you're 13, you can reveal that you are the heir to Hogwarts. Good luck Harry." she said giving me a kiss on the cheek before disappearing.