2) Jealousy Jealousy ....👑❤️

Age :13

Tw: language

_________________________________________

Y/n' pov :

8:30 a.m.

* I woke up and checked my phone ..It was 8:30 a.m. in the morning...

I went downstairs and saw dad reading some article...I snuggled into him...

"Good morning bub "

"Good morning daddy"

I say and cuddled him..i was already 5'5" height...because both my mom and dad were tall...but I was light weight...so even my mom and dad could easily pic me up.....he picked me up onto his lap and stroked my hair....He is the best dad one could ever ask for ....Joe Matthew Alwyn ...Yes it's him...He supported me in everything.....
I had facial structure like him...But all facial features of my mom...The Taylor Swift...Yes... Those blue eyes...That nose... Those lips ... Those blonde hair....
I loved her but...Yes but...She did not pay attention to me recently....She was always with Olivia ... Olivia Rodrigo...
They had mother and daughter moments while I was left out.. ...I knew liv was an orphan and she is fostered but her foster parents are not good........ Selena gomez is my godmother ...She is very caring and loving person...I had her when I didnot have my mom...... Today was mother's day...And I wanted to spend time with her...I watch her come down the stairs ..

"Good morning bub"

"Good morning momma "

"Good morning babe "

"Good morning"

She kissed dad...I shut my eyes cause it was gross...She didnot kiss my forehead... previously she used to...But not now...

Olivia and meredith snuggled onto my lap...And zeus (great dane) sat beside me...

"Mom can we spend today together ?... Today is mother's day so..."i was cut off by her...

"Sorry y/n i had plan with olivia about her new album ...I am so sorry i will make it next time....Now zeus... olivia and Meredith ...Come here ur food are ready..."

"But mom"

"Y/N DONT ACT LIKE A BABY...SHE NEEDS MY HELP AND WHY ARE U ACTING LIKE THIS ?HUH.... WHY ARE SO JEALOUS OF HER...?U SHOULD LEARN FROM HER"
My mom said...

"And I need my mom" i said faintly...

"Taylor babe...She needs her mom on the mother's day...U sh" my dad was cut off too...

"Joe don't support her nuisance....She shouldn't be jealous of someone and maybe she should try to learn from... Olivia is so independent...She is only 16 and look at her ...y/n being 13 cannot do anything..."

Tears formed in my eyes...I went up to my room shut the door and called selena...

S: selena
y : y/n

Sel : hey baby girl..

Y : hi...Can u spend this day with me *sniffle* i need u sel aunt...
*Sniffle*...

Sel : Are u crying bubba ?? What happened...?

Y: i will tell u ...Can u pick me up at 10...?

Sel : ok bub...

CALL ENDED..

I was happy atleast she wanted to spend the day with me...I dressed myself.

(Something into this)

Sel aunt was honking outside...I ran downstairs ..And saw that mom left...*without even telling me*

"Dad i am spending the day with sel aunt"...

"Ok have fun"...He said while kissing the top of my head...

I saw sel aunt ..And gave her a high five...I hugged her...And she hugged me too...

"Happy mother's day my sel mom...I love u so much..."

I gave her a locket with heart shaped which has mine and her name on it and our picture....And one photo frame which had the picture of her holding me for the first time...

"Aww i love too my baby girl " tears ran down her cheek...

"Now say why are u crying?"

I told her everything... wht i felt...

"That's not true bub... Taylor love u more than anyone... Probably there is a misunderstanding...And she didnot mean it...Ok.."

" No she doesn't love...If she did she would be here with me not with olivia "...
I sobbed ...Sel aunt comforted me...

"How about ice cream..?"

"Ok...Yay"...I cheered up...And rest of the day we shared mother daughter moments...To be honest I missed my mom...

8 p.m.

Sel aunt dropped me...I saw mom and dad waiting for me..

"Hi " i said with a light smile...

"U should be here ...We need to talk to u "

I saw my report card in my mom's hand...
Shit...I got only 47%...I was a good student i used to score more than 90% but everything is just...U know.

"Why is ur progress report so bad ...Huh??...Don't u feel ashamed ... Being Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn's daughter...U are scoring this much poor marks..."
Mom said sternly...

"Then I think it would be better if it was olivia swift Alwyn not y/n maria swift Alwyn on the report card"
I said without any emotion...

"Y/n shut ur mouth! U are talking to ur parents "

"NO I DONT WANT TO... U SHOULD SHUT UR MOUTH... ENOUGH...I HATE U...WHY DIDN'T U KILL ME IN UR WOMB ...MAYBE U DIDNOT HAVE TO CARRY THIS USELESS SHIT. FOR 9 MONTHS INSIDE U AND THEN 13 YEARS OUTSIDE U....U COULD HAVE ADOPTED OLIVIA.. MADE HER OLIVIA SWIFT ALWYN...I HATE U...I WISH I WAS DEAD...I WISH SEL AUNT WAS MY MOM AS SHE IS BETTER THAN U...DAD IS BETTER THAN U...U NEVER LOVED ME... U ARE SELFISH PERSON"
I let it all out...
My parents was frozen and looked at me...

Mom suddenly woke up...Came up to me and slapped me... Dad gasped

She never did hit me.....I was shocked...It hit hard...I sat there for a min...Then started to sob and cry and ran upstairs to my room and locked it..."

_________________________________________

Part 2 is on the way...

Suggestions or requests if any

Thanks for reading...