11) Getting olivia 🐱 ❤️🌏

Age : 2 years ....

Tw : none..

_________________________________________

Narrator's pov :

It was morning 7 a.m. and Taylor and joe was sleeping ...They were exhausted as last night they had to work late night for taylor's new song .... Suddenly the felt a dug in their ..They saw their 2 year old daughter sitting on the bed ...sucking her one thumb and on other hand she has her lulu ( the stuffed rabbit)

"Mama"

"Yea baby? Come here " taylor said and her daughter jumped between them...

They cuddled with her ...

"What happened baby ?" Taylor asked her baby...

"Mweredwith swacrth me..When I twired to touch her...swhe is bwad cwat .Momma swold mere" she said while pointing to a scratch in her hand...

"Aww...Ok i will scold mere...U know right she is a bit fussy cat...She is not bad...She loves u" Taylor said while putting her daughter on her chest...

Joe was looking at them and smiling.. ..

"Swhe no lwve me " she said and cried....

"Aww...Baby...She loves u...She is a but fussy...." Joe said while kissing her daughter's head...

"Nwo dada....Momma " y/n whined ...

"Yes baby?" Taylor asked with a smile...

"Me wunt a nwe cat" she said and again placed her head on Taylor's chest....

Taylor and joe shared a look ...They did not even think about having a new cat...They had Meredith and zeus ( the great dane...* Here I want to say something ...I saw Taylor's pic with her great dane but I don't know it's name...So I gave it zeus name* )...They did not know how would it be to have a new cat ....

Just then zeus came and jumped on the bed and licked y/n's back ..She giggled ...Although he is a great dane he is very polite and protective about y/n...He has been with her since her birth...Zeus is 5 year old ...And he is like her older brother...

"Zwues" y/n giggled ....

"U love zeus baby?" Taylor asked while placing het daughter before zeus...

"Yup..Mama...He is gwed brwother" y/n said and sat on zeus back...Zeus never minds ...He sat still so that y/n would not fall down..

"Aww..Look at them ...They are so adorable..." Joe said and patted on zeus back...

"Good boy zeus" he said...And zeus replied with a woof...

Just then Meredith came into the room...y/n got scared and ran to Taylor ...

"Don't be afraid of her ...She is mere" taylor said and then mere came near to y/n and gave a hiss...

Just then joe picked up y/n so that Meredith can't scratch her...

Taylor picked meredith

"No...Bad cat...She is ur sister mere" she said to Meredith...

She looked at taylor with a angry face...

( This is Meredith )

"Mowma....Mere is bwad cat...I want one more cat who would pwly with me" she said and cried...

"Ok baby ...Me and momma will think about it..." Joe said and passed y/n to taylor..

"Come on zeus and Meredith...Ur breakfast time is now " joe said and walked off with them...

"Mama...Me hwgry " y/n said pointing towards her belly...

"Aww...Ok bby...Come lets feed u..." She said and sat on a rocking chair..

She pulled her shirt and bra down and y/n latched on....She breastfed y/n in the morning and night ....She loved it...After 30 mins she latched off...And taylor burped her....

Taylor and joe had their breakfast and started to talk about the matter ...

"So what to do now?" Joe asked...

"She is scared of Meredith and ik she loves cat and she wants to play with them....But mere is too fussy and non - friendly ...So...Maybe we should get a new cat" taylor said...

"Ok...Which breed?"

"Ummm...scottish folds...They are sweet ...And yes a girl" taylor said...

"Ok...I am contacting..." Joe said...

~After a week~

joe came home with a small ,cute , fluffy kitten

( This one)

"Baby girl ... Babe come here" he shouted from downstairs ...

Taylor peeped. From her room and saw a kitten on her husband's hand...She quickly picked up y/n and ran down...

"Aww ...Is this ours?" She said..While taking the kitten from joe...

"Yeah..It is...And baby girl u like it" he asked y/n...

She was scared to touch the kitten ..But the kitten licked her hand
..She giggled ...And played with the cat...

Taylor and joe were so happy to see their daughter playing with the new kitten..

"What should we name her baby?" Joe asked taylor ..

"Umm...Olivia?"

"Yeah..Great name..."he said..

"Gwert name momma...twhank you dada and mowma...Me lowve u" she said while picking up olivia and placing her on her lap...Olivia is super friendly and cute...Just like y/n is...

"Aww...U are welcome honey...We love u too" Taylor said and kissed her daughter's head...

They all sat down and played with olivia..The kitten made the family happy again...

_________________________________________

Sorry kinda short...

Thanks for reading...

I want a cat like olivia...But my mom doesn't allow me....Olivia is super cute...🐱🐱❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️